• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opinions on the New White Round Stone

In summary, the new round stone has a lip on the edge that helps to contain any oozy drippings when slicing pizza. It is also very classy for serving.
DebPC
Staff member
I earned mine. Looks nice and the recipe ideas coming out are good. Will be interesting if people who already own a round one will also buy this. Also if people who don't own a round stone will jump in.

I like it a lot. And, it's beautiful for presentation, even if you didn't bake on it. For instance, imagine serving a pineapple upside down cake. Any oozy drippings would be contained.

I had a lot of interest. Booked two catalog parties so they could get it! Started making Jerk Chicken Nachos at parties. The red pepper and green cilantro colors really pop out! Looks classy!

At my last meeting, someone had made the brownie/coconut dessert (OMG those are good! Like an Almond Joy bar), but I loved the presentation, and that lip allows you to make something like that without spilling over. I haven't had a chance to use mine (my Hospitality NED gave me one!)....but I love the look and what I've seen so far.

I just got mine and I love it. I wasn't impressed with the pictures but once I got it I changed my mind. In fact, I booked a January show because one of my customers can't wait to get the stone but couldn't do December. Frankly, when customers tell me they want the round stone, I often advise them to purchase the bar pan. The edge just makes the bar pan more versatile. The lip on the new round stone negates this problem and the ceramic edge is very classy for serving.

What about cutting pizza on it, though? Can the pizza wheel cut to the edge of the pizza?

If you lift the edge of the pizza with a server you can easily cut the edge.

• Nice tip - I would never have thought of that.

1. How does the new white round stone compare to the traditional round stone?

The new white round stone is made from a different material than the traditional round stone. It is made from a durable stoneware material that is designed to distribute heat evenly and resist thermal shock. It also has a glazed finish, making it easier to clean and maintain.

2. Is the new white round stone safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the new white round stone is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This allows you to use it for a variety of baking and cooking tasks, such as making pizzas, breads, and casseroles.

3. Does the new white round stone need to be preheated?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the new white round stone before use. This helps to ensure that your food cooks evenly and prevents sticking. You can preheat the stone in the oven for about 15 minutes before placing your food on it.

4. Can the new white round stone be used on the stovetop?

No, the new white round stone is not recommended for stovetop use. It is designed for use in the oven only. Using it on the stovetop could cause the stone to crack or break due to the direct heat.

5. How do I clean the new white round stone?

The new white round stone is dishwasher safe, making it easy and convenient to clean. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils on the stone, as this could scratch the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Michelle817
  • babywings76