• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recreating Grandma's Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls

In summary, the conversation discussed a customer's search for a recipe called Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls, which involves using canned biscuits flattened and filled with a pecan mixture before being cut and baked. Various ideas and recipes were shared, including a similar recipe for Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins and a recipe using Pampered Chef's Stoneware Fluted Pan.
chefcharity
I have a customer looking for an old recipe called Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls. You used a can of the big buscuits. Flattened them all out and created a pecan "gooey" mixture and spread it over the buscuits. Rolled it up and cut them into one inch pieces.
Any ideas? Already looked on consultant corner and no hits. Thanks!

Sounds a lot like a recipe I made at Thanksgiving. I did the Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins from the All the Best Cookbook. I made it with 3 cans of grands muffins and divided it all between the stoneware fluted pan and the stoneware muffin pan. YUM! I believe I doubled the rest of the ingredients but you can't have too much of the cinnamon/pecan goo so I may have even tripled it.

I don't know about that one, but I have a similar one.2 cans big biscuits (8 each like grands)
PC Sweet cinnamon sprinkles
1c brown sugar
1 stick margarin or butter
1/2 c corn syrup
1/2 cup nutsmelt butter, brown sugar and syrup on stove top, add nuts.
meanwhile, cut biscuits in 1/2 roll in sprinkles (I put a little on a small plate and add more when needed) place cut side down in rectangle baker (4 rows of 4 most of the time) pour melted mixture over top. bake 30 min at 350.I've also sprinkled the Carmel and Mocha sprinkles over the top before baking. Always a big hit! Hope this helps.

Thanks Jewel, I'll see if that's it.

Hi there! I have actually made Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls using the Pampered Chef Stoneware Fluted Pan and it turned out delicious! Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 can of large biscuits
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of melted butterInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Flatten each biscuit using a rolling pin or your hands, making sure they are all the same size.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the chopped pecans, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cinnamon.
4. Brush the melted butter over the flattened biscuits.
5. Sprinkle the pecan mixture over the biscuits, leaving about 1/4 inch around the edges.
6. Roll up each biscuit into a tight log and cut into 1 inch pieces.
7. Place the cut pieces into the Stoneware Fluted Pan, making sure they are not touching each other.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the rolls are golden brown and the filling is bubbly.
9. Let cool for a few minutes before serving.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How can I make the cinnamon rolls extra gooey?

To make the cinnamon rolls extra gooey, try adding an extra tablespoon of butter to the filling mixture and also brush the rolls with melted butter before baking.

2. Can I use a different type of flour for the recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of flour such as whole wheat or gluten-free flour. Just keep in mind that the texture and taste may vary slightly.

3. What is the best way to store the leftover cinnamon rolls?

The best way to store the leftover cinnamon rolls is to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months.

4. Can I use a stand mixer to make the dough?

Yes, you can use a stand mixer with a dough hook attachment to make the dough. Just mix on low speed until the dough comes together, then increase the speed to knead for about 5 minutes.

5. Can I make the cinnamon rolls ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the cinnamon rolls ahead of time by preparing the dough and filling, rolling and cutting the rolls, and placing them in the baking dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight, then let them come to room temperature and rise for about an hour before baking as directed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
missydivine
Replies
Views
chefann