• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Paper Receipts Slowing Down Your Fundraising Events?

In summary, customers are unhappy with the change to only being able to do shows online. They are worried about the speed of check out and the lack of paper receipts. They also think computer receipts are still on supply order.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I noticed there is only the option of 2ply/3ply receipts...no more computer ones. I don't really like this and I am not really anticipating fondly the change to only being able to do shows online. I don't know too much about it, but if I had to do my last fundraiser that way I would have had to do all paper receipts at the fundraiser with 32 ladies waiting in line, as there was no way to connect at the church. I have been able to connect at some host's homes, but many live in the 'boonies' with no Internet. I personally think it very unprofessional to ask to use a host's personal computer to do the show.
I feel like we are moving forward a step, but because of the problem above we are going backwards about 4: 2 or 3 ply receipts and a calculator will make check out go slower for me. This part is stressing me out. Anyone else?

I have found that most people do have email and they will get their receipt via email once the new web is up. I didn't notice that the P3 receipts were going away and that does disappoint me too as it is easier and more professional looking to be able to print it vs writing. Send the suggestion to tech support. They want our input and they do listen. I agree that IMHO it will be awkward to ask a host to use her computer but it may not be as bad as we think. We can say during host coaching "if you have Internet that I can connect to with my laptop or if you have a computer I can log into we can enter the orders right on the web. If not that's okay. We can write them out." Customers write them out now so it's just the math part (and making sure they put the right numbers down).

byrd1956 said:
I noticed there is only the option of 2ply/3ply receipts...no more computer ones. I don't really like this and I am not really anticipating fondly the change to only being able to do shows online. I don't know too much about it, but if I had to do my last fundraiser that way I would have had to do all paper receipts at the fundraiser with 32 ladies waiting in line, as there was no way to connect at the church. I have been able to connect at some host's homes, but many live in the 'boonies' with no Internet. I personally think it very unprofessional to ask to use a host's personal computer to do the show.
I feel like we are moving forward a step, but because of the problem above we are going backwards about 4: 2 or 3 ply receipts and a calculator will make check out go slower for me. This part is stressing me out. Anyone else?

Computer recipts...I think they are still on supply order...??? I think they are called PamperedPartner® Plus sales receipt

Correct me if I am wrong.

I was afraid they weren't on the supply list - all of us aren't going to be up on the web-based system immediately and I know I am almost out of P3 receipts.

Last edited:
They are there....KW30 Pampered Partner Sales REceipt. I hesitated ordering them because of the new email option coming. Received my order yesterday

I do also use pp3 paper but if I can cot use them then I will just print them on reg paper. Most if not all the time when some one needs to returns thing I either print them a new recipes cause they don't have on or get a ref # that they use any way .

kam said:
Computer recipts...I think they are still on supply order...??? I think they are called PamperedPartner® Plus sales receipt

Correct me if I am wrong.

I was afraid tehy weren't on the supply list - all of us aren't going to be up on the web-based system immediately and I know I am almost out of P3 receipts.

I didn't look before replying. But they are still there. I can see though why they might think they won't be necessary after the change though so it wouldn't hurt to remind them that we would like them for those customers without emails.

I really think we all are worrying too much and too much half information and speculation is spreading around which is causing a lot of undue stress. Once they release it and get the classes started we'll have the facts and we will be happier. Remember too that they said its the start and there will be changes and improvements along the way so if, when we are on the new system, we see something missing or awkward, let tech support know. They will fix it if they hear the same thing from several of us.

I just ordered some.....they are still on the supply order.

BethCooks4U said:
I didn't look before replying. But they are still there. I can see though why they might think they won't be necessary after the change though so it wouldn't hurt to remind them that we would like them for those customers without emails.

I really think we all are worrying too much and too much half information and speculation is spreading around which is causing a lot of undue stress. Once they release it and get the classes started we'll have the facts and we will be happier. Remember too that they said its the start and there will be changes and improvements along the way so if, when we are on the new system, we see something missing or awkward, let tech support know. They will fix it if they hear the same thing from several of us.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to speculate...just clarify that these appear to be still on supply order as of today. I don't know what the future will hold and I wasn't trying to assume one way or the other.

I just freaked out a little from the info in the original post since it implied that those receipts weren't available. I was assuming that they had NOT seen them on the current supply and that was my concern. :)

kam said:
Sorry, I wasn't trying to speculate...just clarify that these appear to be still on supply order as of today. I don't know what the future will hold and I wasn't trying to assume one way or the other.

I just freaked out a little from the info in the original post since it implied that those receipts weren't available. I was assuming that they had NOT seen them on the current supply and that was my concern. :)

No, no! I wasn't upset with your post! I just wanted to put those thoughts out there for people reading it. We all are speculating so much right now and I think we all (me too) need to calm down.

I was glad you posted as I should have looked before commenting too...

BethCooks4U said:

:thumbup:Thank You! :thumbup: I think this is going to be a great thing. And there will be bumps and bruises along the way to making it perfect for us. But, in my opinion (For whatever little it's worth), home office has never let me down. I've been a part time/hobby consultant for nearly 15 years and they have never introduced something this big and been this excited about it and not had it be a good thing. Yes, they said ask questions. But I don't understand how we can even have questions having not even seen it yet. We have speculations. 90% of which will be answered in the first hour of getting our hands on it. Wait until it comes out and spend a little time working with it and then freak out if it isn't what you were hoping for. Because I would be exhausted if I had spent the last month stressing out about something that hasn't happened yet and won't happen for a while. I'm looking forward to it myself since my P3 seems to have issues of it's own. I agree, it's not likely that I will ever ask a host to use her wireless unless she's my friend. And, while I live in Colorado Springs now and there is wireless everywhere, I come from the mountains of Virginia - my cell phone doesn't even work when I go home. I understand that this is a bigger issue for some than for others. But again, home office has never let us down. Give them a chance to prove that something they worked this hard on is going to make our lives easier. Trust our company to stand behind us, not create obsticals to our success.

1. What does "2 Ply/3Ply Reciepts" mean?

"2 Ply/3Ply Reciepts" refers to the type of paper used to print a receipt. The "ply" refers to the number of layers in the paper, with 2 ply having two layers and 3 ply having three layers.

2. What is the difference between 2 ply and 3 ply receipts?

The main difference between 2 ply and 3 ply receipts is the number of layers in the paper. 3 ply receipts have an extra layer, making them thicker and more durable. This can be useful for businesses that need receipts to last longer or for receipts that will be handled frequently.

3. Are 2 ply/3 ply receipts more expensive?

In general, 3 ply receipts tend to be more expensive than 2 ply receipts due to the extra layer of paper. However, the cost difference may vary depending on the manufacturer and quantity purchased.

4. Can I use 2 ply/3 ply receipts in any type of printer?

Yes, 2 ply and 3 ply receipts are compatible with most printers. However, it is always best to check with the manufacturer or supplier to ensure compatibility.

5. Are there any environmental concerns with using 2 ply/3 ply receipts?

There have been some concerns raised about the use of bisphenol A (BPA) in the coating of thermal paper used for 2 ply and 3 ply receipts. However, many manufacturers now offer BPA-free options for those who are concerned about the environmental impact. It is always best to check with the manufacturer to see if their receipts are BPA-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather223
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • smilesarepriceless