• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Order ? What Do I Do?

In summary, to place an online order with Pampered Chef, visit their website and click on the "Shop" tab. Once you have added items to your cart, follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information. After an order has been submitted, no changes can be made. Tracking information will be provided via email once the order has been shipped. Returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days of purchase, and various payment options are available, including major credit cards, PayPal, and Pampered Chef gift cards. Cash and checks are not accepted for online orders.
floccies
I just received my first online order. It is not related to a show -- I think it is from someone that picked up a brochure at a Home & Garden show I did last weekend.

Do I have to do anything for this order to ship to the customer?

I received an online activity e-mail from PC and other than the customer name I don't see any contact information. Is there some other place I go to for that ?

If not, wow that was easy.

From what I have read the individual orders put in on your website go straight to home office....

yep - I think JaimeQ is correct. If we are incorrect, we will know about it soon...

You're correct. You don't have to do anything (if the customer gave you her information, you could call/e-mail to thank her)...

It went straight to HO. If there is no contact info, the customer chose not to be contacted. Just say thanks out loud for their order. You don't have to do a single thing except reap the reward of it!!

1. How do I place an online order?

To place an online order with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab. Browse through our products and add the items you wish to purchase to your cart. When you are ready to check out, follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information.

2. Can I make changes to my online order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once an online order has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes to it. This includes adding or removing items, changing the shipping address, or canceling the order. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How do I track my online order?

After your online order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your order on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

4. Can I return or exchange items from my online order?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your online order, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

5. How can I pay for my online order?

We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You can also pay for your online order using PayPal or Pampered Chef gift cards. We do not currently accept cash or checks for online orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sperts