• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Bridal Shower/Wedding Registry

In summary, an online bridal shower/wedding registry is a convenient way for engaged couples to create a wish list of items they would like to receive as gifts for their upcoming wedding or bridal shower. To create an online registry, simply visit the website and follow the prompts. Items from any store or website can be added to the registry and it can be easily shared with guests through email, social media, or wedding invitations. There is no cost to create and use the registry, but there may be a small fee for shipping and handling.
Kim Caudill
Does anyone know if you enter a wedding show in the new program, if there is a way that guests can see the host/bride's wish list, if not, how do you show what the bride wants? Also, I've created an event on Facebook as well with the link, not sure how to show the wish list there too? Any suggestions? Thanks for your help.

I copied the list and posted it onto the facebook event. That way they can see the wishlist. If you post to the wishlist they can't see it once you log out. I tried that as well.

I haven't done a registry yet, but I always think about doing a Google Doc or Google Sheet to show the wishlist. You set up the Doc or Sheet so that anyone with the link can view it (but not edit it) and then post the link on the website. That way, as people order, you can update the Doc or Sheet so it will always show what hasn't been ordered.

What is an online bridal shower/wedding registry?

An online bridal shower/wedding registry is a convenient way for engaged couples to create a wish list of items they would like to receive as gifts for their upcoming wedding or bridal shower. It allows guests to easily view and purchase gifts from the comfort of their own home.

How do I create an online bridal shower/wedding registry?

To create an online registry, simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can follow the prompts to create a registry and start adding items that you and your partner would like to receive as gifts.

Can I add items from other stores to my online registry?

Yes, our online registry allows you to add items from any store or website. Simply use our "Add to Registry" button to add items from another store to your registry. This way, your guests can easily purchase the items from your preferred store.

How do I share my online bridal shower/wedding registry with guests?

Once you have created your online registry, you can easily share it with your guests through email, social media, or by including the link on your wedding invitations. Your guests can also search for your registry on our website using your names and wedding date.

Is there a cost to create and use an online bridal shower/wedding registry?

Creating and using our online registry is completely free for both you and your guests. However, there may be a small fee for shipping and handling when your guests purchase and ship gifts directly to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vtolin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vtolin
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • leshelman