• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Once Again My Merrill Stickers Paid Off!

In summary, during a 45-minute period, the speaker had to pick up their daughter from work after she lost her keys, received a call from a woman asking for a bar pan and convinced her to host a book party in order to get it for free. They also had to take lunch to their husband at work, where a co-worker asked about their PC business and ended up placing a large order. The speaker also mentioned having decal stickers on their car to advertise their business, with their phone number and PWS listed. Other individuals in the conversation also discussed getting decals for their car, but some had concerns about having too much personal information displayed. Finally, there was a reminder to check with insurance before putting any contact information on
Cindycooks
Silver Member
My daughter lost her keys so I had to go pick her up from work (call it an omen!) We were at the stoplight and my phone rang - a lady ask me if I could get her a bar pan. She mentioned that she was short on money and could I call her when they were on special. I talked her into a book party so she could get it for free! I'm calling her tonight!

Then....had to take hubby some lunch. One of his co-workers (a guy) walked out with him and ask me if I did PC & said he had heard of it but didnt know anything about it. I joked with him and said "no I just like the sticker". :) He ask me how it worked and I told him. He does not want a party, but wants to place a pretty good sized order, and luckily I had a catalog with me! He is going to get it to hubby tomorrow and I am going to add it to a show that closes on Wed. He didnt want to order online.

All in 45 minutes! :thumbup:

Wow! That's awesome!
What sticker do you have? Where do you have it displayed??

the window decals - I should have called them decals, not stickers. It comes in a set of two and have both of them on the back side windows (I drive a Ford Escape). They look really good!

Good for you!! I think that I might need to get some decals!

Good job, Cindy! Do you have the decals and your phone number and PWS? I want to put my PWS address on the back of my vehicle (Equinox...it would fit quite nicely), but am debating about the phone number. Not sure on the decals either. Sounds like it's working for you though!

I have my phone number and PWS. I was a little scared to put my phone number, I mean you just never know if some crazy person might call you up but it hasnt happened. Looking back, I sorta wish I had put my email instead of PWS because it is shorter - but no one has contacted me that way so I guess that doesnt matter. I've had two phone calls from it and 3 or 4 people to approach m personally. Always carry catalogs. I have them in the pocket behind my seat. I had a recruit to go inactive :( and she gave me a stack of catalogs from her spring changeover kit the other night - YAY - so I stamped those and put them in my car.

I have my name, phone, and email. My website is too long and i'd rather talk to someone and maybe get a show then someone just ordering. :)

I've had my window decal for about a month, I've gotten 2 parties from someone that came up to me in the parking lot.

Thanks Cindy and Becky....something to think about! And, yeah, that's what I was thinking about the phone thing, but it is only my cell....I think I will definitely look into it.

Sweet! Don't you just love when random stuff like that happens! :)

OK, I am going to go order my personalized decal NOW! I keep debating....now I'm convinced:) Got some of my conference cash to go spend!

Right on!

I've been debating on those decals myself....I'm a little hesitant to have all that info (my name, phone number and email) on my car....what if people just call and complain about my driving?!! LOL!
And I've wondered if it's better to have both decals one the sides of one vehicle OR to put them on the back windows of two vehicles....any thoughts on that?

Be sure to check with your insurance!!! If I put ANY contact info on my van, then it is considered a business vechile and my rates go up!!!!

We have Progressive

I have the same thoughts as the PP about the decals. Too much info on my car for me. too many weirdos on the road.

I just ordered mine today. Hopefully they will pay for themselves since I am having issues with getting leads right now.

Just ordered mine:thumbup: They said production time is about 3 weeks; seems they've been getting lots of orders for them!

cwinter474 said:
Be sure to check with your insurance!!! If I put ANY contact info on my van, then it is considered a business vechile and my rates go up!!!!

We have Progressive

Yes, do check. There's been threads about this...it all depends on your insurance, and state you live in.

Are these decals that can be easily removed and placed somewhere else? My dad borrows my car periodically and I don't think he wants to drive around with PC on the car. Of course, maybe I should make him keep them on, more exposure for me and the way to pay me back for taking the car. (Argh, I don't know how to put smileys in this!) LOL

They are not removeable - I believe to remove them you use rubbing alcohol or a razor. Not really sure. There are no hard edges like a sticker - they pretty much adhere to your glass and look very professional.

I have my cell phone on mine and I have been glad to have my number there. I had received a notice from my car dealer but had not had a chance to take the car in --- turns out there was a malfunction in the brake lights and I had 2 people in one day call me and tell that my tail lights were out.

There are weirdos every where and it is good to be safe but if someone wanted to do something they wouldn't need to see you number printed on the back of your car. There many more nice people out there in the world --- we just hear about the weirdos beacause that is the only thing that makes the news.

Mine decals are nice, have gotten me orders, shows and just comments about PC. I don't regret my number being there... not yet anyway.

I don't have the decals, but the ribbon purse works great, too!

I was at Taco Bell on Sunday & a lady asked me if I do PC. I said of course! She then said that she had just had a party, hated her job & didn't really care for the consultant that did her party. She wants to sign up & I mentioned the special to her. She took my catalog & I got her name & e-mail. I'm sending her a note today!

crystalscookingnow said:
I don't have the decals, but the ribbon purse works great, too!

I was at Taco Bell on Sunday & a lady asked me if I do PC. I said of course! She then said that she had just had a party, hated her job & didn't really care for the consultant that did her party. She wants to sign up & I mentioned the special to her. She took my catalog & I got her name & e-mail. I'm sending her a note today!

Way to go,,,, follow up with her!!!

chef_kimmo said:
Way to go,,,, follow up with her!!!

I just sent her an e-mail. I know she works during the day, so I'll let you know WHEN I hear something (positive thinking!!) :)

Mine is my cell too. I figured if they saw the sticker I'd rather them reach me right away or pretty soon after seeing it rather than leave a message at my home. No wierd-o's either - its been all good!

I had car magnets made with my phone number, i've run into several people that have asked for catalogs. I also recently saw an Avon representative with a caddy that attached to her back window that held catalogs in it. said "please take one" totally an awesome idea

My cell phone # is an out of town number so I will have my home number on the decals. I have advertised on my van for the past 3-4 years and haven't had any negative experiences. I have gotten shows and orders from it. One of the hosts turned into a recruit lead. It is an awesome way to advertise because you aren't doing anything extra! I also carry the ribbon tote which has gotten me a few shows and orders as well. In my purse I carry a notebook to get their information and mini-cats to hand out.

If you are considering getting decals...JUST DO IT!

Be sure to measure your window that you plan on using. I have a nice window decal that I can't use because it's too big for my nissan back windows. I have three seperate windows. It's waiting in my closet for me to buy a new vehicle.

Does anyone know if Merrill discontinued the checks?? I am down to my last book and cannot find them on the website. I love the checks, and it has brought me so much response when people see them. Just wondering,, so if anyone knows anything let me know.

I'm just bummed at how much shipping costs are for Merrill. :( I wanted to get a shirt, decals and also business cards and a self-inking stamp. The total was a bit much for me, then to add on all that shipping. I need to wait and save up some $. I've spent too much on samples and supplies, and things I bought when I hosted my kick-off show. Now I need some shows so I can get commission $ to pay things off. It'll happen, just not as fast as I was hoping. At least the PC$ helped

1. How do I redeem my Merrill stickers for rewards?

To redeem your Merrill stickers for rewards, simply collect 10 stickers and bring them to your Pampered Chef consultant or host. They will help you choose your desired reward from the reward catalog.

2. Can I use my Merrill stickers for any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can use your Merrill stickers for any Pampered Chef product, including both catalog and seasonal items.

3. How long do I have to redeem my Merrill stickers?

You have up to one year from the date of issue to redeem your Merrill stickers for rewards. After that, the stickers will expire and cannot be redeemed.

4. Can I combine my Merrill stickers with other promotions or discounts?

No, Merrill stickers cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They must be used separately.

5. What if I lose my Merrill stickers?

If you lose your Merrill stickers, unfortunately, they cannot be replaced. Please keep them in a safe place until you are ready to redeem them for rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
veden
  • Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies