• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Old Cookie Press Use and Care Instructions?

In summary, the best way to clean the cookie press is to disassemble it and wash the parts in warm, soapy water. To adjust the press for different dough consistencies, turn the knob at the top to make the opening larger or smaller. It can also be used for other treats and if the dough is sticking, chill it or use cooking spray. To store, disassemble and keep in a cool, dry place, preferably in its original box or a storage container.
chefkugler
Hello
Does anyone have a copy of the OLD cookie press use and care? I can't find mine ( thought I saved them all). I have a customer who needs it and it isn't online anylonger.

Here you go:The Pampered Chef, Ltd.I just google the product name "Cookie Press Pampered Chef". I've been able to find alot of Guides/Recipes that way even though they aren't officially on the website anymore. :)

Thank you!!

What is the best way to clean the cookie press?

The best way to clean the cookie press is to disassemble it and wash the parts in warm, soapy water. Be sure to dry all parts thoroughly before reassembling.

How do I adjust the cookie press for different dough consistencies?

To adjust the cookie press for different dough consistencies, simply turn the knob at the top of the press to make the opening larger or smaller. A larger opening is best for softer doughs, while a smaller opening is better for firmer doughs.

Can the cookie press be used for anything other than cookies?

Yes, the cookie press can also be used to make other treats such as cheese straws, churros, and even deviled eggs. Just be sure to use the appropriate disc and follow the instructions in the recipe book.

Why is my dough sticking to the cookie press?

If your dough is sticking to the cookie press, it may be too soft. Try chilling the dough in the refrigerator for a few minutes before using. You can also lightly coat the inside of the press with cooking spray to prevent sticking.

How do I store the cookie press?

The cookie press should be stored disassembled in a cool, dry place. Be sure to clean and dry all parts thoroughly before storing to prevent any rust or damage. It is also recommended to store the cookie press in its original box or a storage container to keep all the parts together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • Janice Hirst
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • suzipooh
  • Products and Tips
Replies