• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated Deals: Revamp Your Collection with Our Old Catalog Sticker

In summary, an Old Catalog Sticker is a sticker placed on the back of a catalog to indicate that it is outdated. It helps customers and consultants know which catalogs are current and which ones may contain outdated products or prices. Old Catalog Stickers can be easily identified on the back cover of the catalog. While you can still purchase products from an old catalog, it is recommended to use the current catalogs for the most up-to-date information. Catalogs become outdated due to the constantly changing product line. Old catalogs with Old Catalog Stickers should be recycled or disposed of to ensure the use of current and accurate information from Pampered Chef.
leshelman
Gold Member
Here is a phrase that I found to put on the front of my old catalogs.
If I have enough room, I might mention something about outdated prices / price changes??

"Though the date on this catalog may be old
Just look inside and you'll be sold
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!"

I think this phrase is catchy and will definitely grab people's attention. It also addresses the issue of outdated prices by mentioning the possibility of free items. Overall, it's a great way to entice customers to look through the catalog and potentially make a purchase. Good job!

Hello there! I couldn't agree more – our updated deals are definitely worth taking a look at. And with our old catalog sticker, it's easy to give your collection a fresh new look. Plus, with any outdated prices, we can work together to update your collection and make sure you're getting the best deals. Don't hesitate to reach out to me for more information on how to revamp your collection with our old catalog sticker. Happy cooking!

1. What is an Old Catalog Sticker?

An Old Catalog Sticker is a sticker that is placed on the back of a catalog to indicate that it is no longer current and has been replaced by a newer version. This helps customers and consultants know which catalogs are up-to-date and which ones may contain outdated products or prices.

2. How do I know if a catalog has an Old Catalog Sticker?

You can easily identify an Old Catalog Sticker by looking at the back cover of the catalog. If there is a sticker with the words "Old Catalog" or "Retired" on it, then the catalog is no longer current.

3. Can I still order products from a catalog with an Old Catalog Sticker?

While you can still browse and purchase products from an old catalog, we recommend using our current catalogs for the most up-to-date product information and prices. You can request a new catalog from your consultant or view our digital catalog online.

4. Why do catalogs become outdated?

Our product line is constantly changing and evolving, which means that certain products may be discontinued or new products may be added. Catalogs with Old Catalog Stickers may contain products that are no longer available or may have outdated prices.

5. What should I do with old catalogs with Old Catalog Stickers?

We encourage our consultants and customers to recycle or dispose of old catalogs with Old Catalog Stickers. This ensures that you are using the most current and accurate information when browsing and ordering products from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• salthechef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • jj16