• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Old Catalog,Call Me for New" Sticker?!

,I have heard of people on here placing a label sticker on old cattys & minis with a cute saying something about this is old but..blabla cannot rmemeber... could someone post it???? THANKS!!!!Got this off here a long time ago....Many great products you will seeCall me to learn how to get some FREE!!
ChefBurke
Silver Member
I have heard of people on here placing a label sticker on old cattys & minis with a cute saying somehting about this is old but..blabla cannot rmemeber... could someone post it???? THANKS!!!!

Got this off here a long time ago....

Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you’ll be sold…
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!!

Call me for a new catalog!
“Your Info”

Joanne

thanks!!!! anyone have anyothers for like a mini?

Check the flyers section. I put the "though this catalog may be old" on there last week or weekend.

Old Catalog LabelHere's what I use. Please change Consultant info...Thanks, Jane

Attachments

• catalogs_old.doc
    254 KB · Views: 458
luvs2cook said:
Here's what I use. Please change Consultant info...Thanks, Jane

Jane, how were you able to make that short/direct link to your website? I hate that my web addres sis SO long and would love to have one as short as yours!

Same here! Mine is very long! Would love to do it shorter!!

That would be cool, but it's fowarding to the Pampered Chef site from another site...not allowed. :(

***********************************************************************************
The ban on linking also prohibits the following:

Listing or linking your Personal Web Site in Internet directories or search engines, such as Google or Yahoo.
Purchasing or using a separate domain name to re-direct visitors to your Personal Web Site.
Linking to Consultant’s Corner from any Web site.
Linking to The Pampered Chef® corporate Web site from any Web site.
***********************************************************************************

Good idea, though. Wish we could! Just have to keep it legal!

Last edited:
Oh bummer!

After my year is up, I'm canceling it. I didn't mean to break a policy : (
Jane

luvs2cook said:
Jane

Wait- :confused: I don't understand. What are you canceling?

It's hard to make sure that it's ok or not!

I wish we had more freedom with some of the advertising that we want to do. I know that the company does have to make rules to protect us all.

I have thought about doing something similar myself a little while ago, until I checked out the Advertising Guidelines on Consultant's Corner. It's pretty much black and white...and there is alot to read!

I am sure that you didn't do anything on purpose!! :)

It's hard to see the upper level directors that have their own Websites with PC info on them and we can't, but it's just one more reason to promote!!:D

Let's both keep working on it and we'll be there soon, too!

luvs2cook said:
Jane

Yikes!!
You might want to cancel it now - if HO catches wind of it they could come down quite hard on you - I don't thin kit's worth waiting for your year to be up.

What could HO leagally do to her? besides ask her to cancel it?

ChefBurke said:
What could HO leagally do to her? besides ask her to cancel it?

They can take away her consultant status if they ask her to remove it and she does not. I had my link inadvertantly posted on a website a few years ago - a friend had thought she was doing me a favor by advertising for me. I got an email from HO basically telling me that if it was not removed within a certain amount of time I could lose my consultant status.

It's canceled. Thank you : )

I belong to a website and under my name I put email me for my website address.

Bobby

What is the purpose of the "Old Catalog, Call Me for New" sticker?

The sticker is meant to let customers know that the current catalog is outdated and a new one is available. It encourages them to reach out to their Pampered Chef consultant for the updated catalog and to place a new order.

Can I still place an order from the old catalog?

Yes, you can still place an order from the old catalog if you prefer. However, keep in mind that some products may no longer be available and there may be new products featured in the new catalog.

How do I get the new catalog?

You can get the new catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be happy to provide you with the updated version and help you place an order for any new products that interest you.

Is there a cost for the new catalog?

No, the new catalog is provided to customers for free by their Pampered Chef consultant. There is no additional cost for receiving the updated version.

How often are new catalogs released?

New catalogs are released several times a year, typically coinciding with new product releases. Your Pampered Chef consultant will keep you informed about when the new catalog is available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Soozeeq
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • mspibb
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • avyd reader