• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Office Max Discounts Apply for Shelf Organization?

In summary, Office Max offers discounts on shelf organization products, regardless of membership status. However, these discounts cannot be used on Pampered Chef products, but competitive prices and sales are available. All Pampered Chef shelf organization products sold by the company are eligible for Office Max discounts, but these discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or sales. To redeem the discount, simply present the code or coupon at the time of purchase or enter it at checkout when shopping online.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I can't get onto CC right now to get the details - but maybe one of you remembers...do we get Office Max discounts online AND in the store? I want to by this:
http://www.officemax.com/max/solutions/product/prodBlock.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&prodBlockOID=536958881&expansionOID=-536882126
for one of the shelves in my closet - to hold all my notepads and stuff neatly...but I want to get it as cheaply as possible. It's $14.99 @ office depot but here at Max it's $1 cheaper...

You can get the discount in the store too, but I don't think it's on every item. I think it's just on their "contracted prices" and you don't know what the discount is until you check out.

yes you can get your discount online too.
The Login is:
Pampered
chef2
exactly like it is above. It should say Hi Kathryn after you log in. Then you can add into your cart and see our special pricing.
If you go into the store you would need our office max card that you can print off of CC

1. Do I need to be a member of Office Max to receive discounts on shelf organization?

No, you do not need to be a member of Office Max to receive discounts on shelf organization. Our discounts are available to all customers.

2. Can I use my Office Max coupons on Pampered Chef shelf organization products?

No, Office Max coupons cannot be used on Pampered Chef shelf organization products. However, we offer competitive prices and frequent sales on our products.

3. Are there any restrictions on which Pampered Chef shelf organization products qualify for Office Max discounts?

As long as the shelf organization product is sold by Pampered Chef and not a third-party seller, it will qualify for Office Max discounts.

4. Can I combine my Office Max discount with other promotions or sales on Pampered Chef shelf organization products?

Unfortunately, Office Max discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or sales on Pampered Chef shelf organization products. Only one discount may be applied per purchase.

5. How do I redeem my Office Max discount on Pampered Chef shelf organization products?

To redeem your Office Max discount on Pampered Chef shelf organization products, simply present your discount code or coupon at the time of purchase. If shopping online, enter the code at checkout to receive your discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • GourmetGirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76