• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discount on GPS: Store vs. Online w/ Pampered Perks

The last time I was there, I found a really cute sweater for my niece.The last time I was there, I found a really cute sweater for my niece.
nikki70563
Gold Member
My question is does the discount apply at the store or online only through pampered perks. Because I want to get a gps and on pp online it is $161.49 and on office depot direct website it is $169.00 but then you get a $50.00 mail-in-rebate. So if I go to office depot and buy it from the store would I still get a discount if so which amount do you think it would be?

Some things are discounted at the stores, but not everything. I doubt that you would get the discount on that item at the store.You should check online. There are a couple of places in New York City that are consistently $50-75 lower in price on electronic items than anyone else.

You need to order a discount card to have access to discounts, other than those printed on the Pampered Perks page - (which are AWESOME, if you haven't looked!)

what is the amount of the discount???

Thanks

If I remember right, we get something called "Contract Pricing" on various items. I don't think it's a flat discount rate for anything and everything in the store...kind of like what they do for copies, where instead of 2-sided black and white normally costing 14 cents or whatever, it is contract priced at (maybe) 7 cents a copy (this is JUST an example!). You would have to go to the store and present the item you're interested in and your card to see what the contract price would be (I know this works at Office Max...I think it might be similar at Office Depot, but haven't tried it yet!).

With Office Max, you have a contract card with a barcode they can scan. Office Cheapo has a record of your credit/debit card and the discount is calculated at the register. It might take a little more effort to find out what the discount is, if there is one.Seriously, though, do a google search for the item you want to buy, like google a megellan 4250. You'll see comparison prices from places like everyprice and pricegrabber. They'll show you various vendors like tiger direct, broadway photo, techron, freys, etc and who has the best deal. Places like Broadway Photo and the like are almost always waaaaaay lower priced than anyone.Granted, there's no support but trust me, you're not going to get much support from Office Max or Office Cheapo, either.

Office Depot now has a card for us - we don't have to register a credit/debit card. That's a recent change. You can order the discount card on CC, under Pampered Perks. But it is contract pricing - it varies by item.

Mea culpa - the nearest Office Cheapo to me is about 14 miles, so I've haven't even set foot in there in a long time and never really paid much attention to it.

WOW KG - that is far - I just checked to see how far one is away from me

from 21502 - the first is

53.91 milies 21740

The second one is

63.25 miles 26505

the third is

74.9 miles 20176

this is front the list that I got off their website

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/auto/car-smiley-031.gif

Last edited:
a_takethatfoo.gif
Point taken...however...when I have Max 2-1/2 miles away from me, driving 14 miles just to go to Depot, at 3-1/2 bucks a gallon, is not attractive at all.

The only office supply store in my area is STAPLES

:chef:

Well, that's Easy.For some reason, that ad always reminds me of an old GF of mine.

We've finally hit the big time in this little area (well, little for me since I grew up in Chicago), we now have OfficeMax, Office Depot, and Staples! LOL I try to avoid those stores like the plague, as I always find way too much in there I want to buy.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Well, that's Easy.

For some reason, that ad always reminds me of an old GF of mine.

Trying to resist! Trying to resist! Cannot resist!

Let's examine this. Does Staples and their saying remind you of her because she put out or did she pose for Playboy years ago and have 'staples' going through her midsection?

Yes, I went there!

What is the discount on GPS when purchasing from a Pampered Chef store?

The discount on GPS varies depending on the specific model and current promotions. However, as a Pampered Perks member, you can receive exclusive discounts on select GPS devices.

Do I need a membership to receive a discount on GPS from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you must be a Pampered Perks member to access the exclusive discounts on GPS devices. You can sign up for a membership on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I receive the same discount on GPS when purchasing online with Pampered Perks?

Yes, our online store offers the same discounts on GPS devices as our physical stores for Pampered Perks members. However, please note that availability may vary between the two options.

Are there any additional fees or charges when buying GPS from Pampered Chef?

No, there are no additional fees or charges when purchasing GPS devices from Pampered Chef. The price you see on our website or in our stores is the final price you will pay.

How often are there discounts on GPS for Pampered Perks members?

Discounts on GPS devices for Pampered Perks members are offered periodically throughout the year. We recommend checking our website or consulting with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest promotions and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Jamie's Money
  • kaceyleigh2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth