• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Butterball Turkey: Home Show or Catalog Party?

In summary, a Butterball Turkey Home Show or Catalog Party is a way to learn about Butterball turkeys and their products in a fun and interactive setting. To host one, simply contact a Butterball representative and customize the products and recipes according to your needs. Benefits of hosting include earning free products and discounts, and the party typically lasts for 2-3 hours.
melindagilbert
I have been reading the November special over and over, but to get the Butterball Turkey does it have to be a home show from Nov 1-15th or can it be a Catalog Party?

It just says held and submitted between the 1st and 15th. It does not say it has to be a cooking show. I believe a catalog show would apply.

Thank you!

1. What is a Butterball Turkey Home Show or Catalog Party?

A Butterball Turkey Home Show or Catalog Party is a fun and interactive way to learn about Butterball turkeys and their various products. It is typically hosted in someone's home or through a catalog, where guests can sample different products and learn about new recipes and cooking techniques.

2. How do I host a Butterball Turkey Home Show or Catalog Party?

To host a Butterball Turkey Home Show or Catalog Party, simply contact a Butterball representative or visit their website to schedule a date and time. The representative will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your party a success.

3. Are there any benefits to hosting a Butterball Turkey Home Show or Catalog Party?

Yes, there are several benefits to hosting a Butterball Turkey Home Show or Catalog Party. As a host, you will have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party. Additionally, you and your guests will have the chance to try out different Butterball products and learn about new recipes.

4. Can I customize the products and recipes for my Butterball Turkey Home Show or Catalog Party?

Yes, you can work with the Butterball representative to customize the products and recipes for your party. They will work with you to accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences and create a party that is tailored to your needs.

5. How long does a Butterball Turkey Home Show or Catalog Party typically last?

The duration of a Butterball Turkey Home Show or Catalog Party can vary, but it typically lasts for 2-3 hours. This allows enough time for guests to taste different products, learn about new recipes, and socialize with one another.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Mandeelou
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Intrepid_Chef