• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Events: Trying to Get More Bookings~

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, there are several ways to increase your bookings. These include utilizing your existing network, asking for referrals, and offering incentives for guests. You can also get creative with your events, such as hosting virtual events or themed parties, and offering personalized cooking classes. To overcome objections, be prepared to address common concerns and offer flexible options. It is recommended to book events at least 4-6 weeks in advance, but be open to last-minute bookings as well. If you are struggling to book events, seek advice and support from your team leader or fellow consultants, attend training events, and use social media to connect with potential hosts. Persistence and promotion are key to booking more events.
whiteyteresa
Does anyone know this yet?

Trying to get some booking from my catalog hosts - right now I have 9 catalog shows that will close from now to the end of September

And I really want to get some November bookings - right now I have 2 bookings for October so these catalog shows are important

Thanks

~

Catalog shows seem to be very popular for September

I don't think we find out until the Sept CN comes out. I'm really wanting to know too. I'm taking Oct off for the baby & want to start back in Nov. So I won't have any Oct shows to book Nov from. Although I do already have about 4 people who want Nov & don't know the special yet!

Do you think they will have the Sell-a-thon in November too??? That would be a lot of incentives all going on at once.

I would love it if it were another sell a thon but my hubby would shoot me! I have a feeling that being a "hobbyist" just isn't in me! :D

I can't wait for Nov. and Dec. to come out. I already have a host wanting to book a cat show for that month without even knowing what the special is.

Chef_2_Four said:
I would love it if it were another sell a thon but my hubby would shoot me! I have a feeling that being a "hobbyist" just isn't in me! :D

Nope - you're not gonna do so well as just a hobbyist... once you are addicted, it's hard to quit!

My SIL wants to do a show late Oct. or early Nov. she needs to know the special first though.

1. How can I increase my bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One effective way to increase your bookings is to utilize your existing network and reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to host parties or events. You can also ask for referrals from previous hosts or offer incentives for guests to book their own parties.

2. What are some creative ways to book events and get more bookings?

Aside from traditional parties, you can also consider hosting virtual events, themed parties, or collaboration events with other consultants or businesses. Additionally, offering personalized cooking classes or workshops can also attract potential hosts.

3. How can I overcome objections when trying to book events?

Be prepared to address common objections such as not having enough time or not wanting to host a party. Offer flexible options such as a catalog or online party, or highlight the benefits of hosting, such as earning free products and discounts.

4. How far in advance should I book events?

It is recommended to book events at least 4-6 weeks in advance to give yourself and the host enough time to plan and promote the event. However, be open to last-minute bookings as well, as some hosts may prefer a shorter planning period.

5. What should I do if I am not able to book enough events?

If you are having trouble booking events, consider reaching out to your team leader or fellow consultants for advice and support. You can also attend training events or utilize social media to connect with potential hosts. Remember to stay persistent and continue to promote your business and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
lacychef