• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you know about the extra benefits for past hosts in November?

In summary, the company is changing its benefits to try and make things better for the current host and past hosts.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
We read the fine print on the November host special flyer last night and realized that the past host can earn TWO 60% off items if the current host is over $650! They normally don't do this! Makes it even better for people hosting shows right now to talk to their friends about booking off their shows.

I saw this as well. That is very great for the host and past host. :D Pampered Chef is making some changes but I think they are trying to change to make things even better and who knew they could get much better then they already are. ;)

We were talking about that at our team meeting last night! That's AMAZING!! I love it!

thanks for posting this. I don't always read the fine print as it is usually one item for past host!

I know we aren't always excited about changes, but I think they really do their best to make things good for us, our hosts, and our customers. PC is an awesome company to work with.

This is a fabulous benefit. There is the standard "show must reach $150 before the past host special counts toward the show total," but there is no requirement that the show reach $650 before the 2nd 60% past host item can count toward the total. So if they didn't get some big ticket items at their own show, they can really kick up the current host's total.

Our past hosts are usually so thrilled with the benefits they get at the shows booked from theirs. Last night was an exception because my past host felt more entitled, thinking that as the current hosts benefits rose, her benefits would rise, too. She let her DIL and daughter use her half-price options on her show and then complained last night that she was being cheated b/c she could only get ONE 60% off Stoneware piece this month while the current host gets 3. This is the first past host who has ever complained to me that they're not getting the same benefits as the current host. I had to point out the fine print, esp. the ONE, on the bottom of the host flyer several times. Blame it on the company, honey, not me.

What is the November Past Host Special?

The November Past Host Special is a special promotion for customers who have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party. It offers exclusive deals and discounts on select products.

How can I qualify for the November Past Host Special?

To qualify for the November Past Host Special, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party within the past year. Your consultant will provide you with a unique code to use when placing your order.

What products are included in the November Past Host Special?

The specific products included in the November Past Host Special may vary, but they typically include popular kitchen tools and cookware at discounted prices.

Can I combine the November Past Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the November Past Host Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, your consultant can help you determine which offer will provide you with the best value for your order.

How long is the November Past Host Special available?

The November Past Host Special is only available for a limited time. Please check with your consultant for the specific dates of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• grgann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • cochef