• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a November Mystery Host Flyer?

In summary, the November Mystery Host Flyer is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef in November where customers can have a chance to win host rewards without hosting a party. To participate, customers must place an order of $75 or more through a consultant. The host rewards include a free product credit, half-price items, and discounted products. The winner will be announced on December 1st and the rewards will be applied to their qualifying order. Each individual order must reach the $75 minimum to qualify, but orders can be combined as long as they are placed through a consultant.
jenne
Does anyone have a November Mystery Host flyer made up that they'd be willing to share? I have quite a few booths and open houses for October, and was thinking about doing my first mystery host show in November being as it is sell-a-thon month. If it goes well, I may do another one in January after the birth of my 4th child, to keep me active....

Thanks so much if you have one to share...I'm not too good at making really cool flyers like some of the mystery host flyers I've seen on here!!

Hi,
Cyndi from Canada did this awesome flyer back in July so I can't take credit for it. I changed it to apply for November. I'm hoping to do one as well in SAT month! I did 2 shows last time this was done now my goal is 1500.00 in sales! Good Luck!

Attachments

• November Mystery Host.doc
    193.5 KB · Views: 447
this flyer is great - thanks, i mostly lurk on this site, however, it is so useful, thanks again

Thank you for posting this flyer! I am new and I think this will inspire my family that does not want to have a show to become involved and help me out.

Hi there! I would be happy to share a November Mystery Host flyer with you. I know how important it is to keep your business active during sell-a-thon month and after the birth of your fourth child. I have attached a flyer that I have used in the past for my mystery host shows. Feel free to use it and make any changes that you'd like. Best of luck with your upcoming events! Happy selling!

What is the November Mystery Host Flyer?

The November Mystery Host Flyer is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of November. It allows customers to have a chance to win the host rewards without having to physically host a party.

How do I participate in the November Mystery Host Flyer?

To participate, simply place an order of $75 or more through a Pampered Chef consultant during the month of November. Each qualifying order will automatically be entered into the drawing for the host rewards.

What are the host rewards for the November Mystery Host Flyer?

The host rewards for the November Mystery Host Flyer include a free product credit of 10% of the total sales from the party, half-price items, and discounted products. The exact rewards may vary depending on the total sales from all qualifying orders.

When will the winner of the November Mystery Host Flyer be announced?

The winner will be announced on December 1st. The host rewards will then be applied to the winner's qualifying order.

Can I combine my order with others to reach the $75 minimum for the November Mystery Host Flyer?

No, each individual order must reach the $75 minimum to qualify for the November Mystery Host Flyer. However, you can still combine orders with others to reach the minimum, as long as each person places their own individual order through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nascarcooker
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
RosieTrips
Replies