• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Host Special: Get 2 Stone Pieces with $500+ Show Sales!

In summary, the host wanted to use her half off on the large bar pan and stone with handles, but it took it. The problem may have been that the host's product list wasn't up to date.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Was closing a show last night and sales were $543. I tried to enter 2 stone specials for the host, but PP wouldn't let me.

I thought the host could get two pieces of stoneware when her show was $500+....did I miss something??

Which pieces of stoneware were you trying to enter? I learned the hard way that some of the glazed items were not part of the host special. I havelearned to read the fliers closer

Yeah, I hear you about reading things closer...LOL!! But, I was entering the host special code right into the system, so that wasn't the issue. She wanted large and medium bar pans anyway.

Have you tried this morning? It should be ok. Sounds like you are doing everything right. Oh... I just realized you said PP and I have used PP3 for the last 2 years so I guess I am the wrong person to try to help! Sorry!

Is the additional stone at $500 in Canada, too? I know that many of your minimums are different than in the US, so I could see the extra stone being awarded at $600. (Just a thought...)

Guess I will double check the website, but looking at the specials from the calendar page I took out of CS, $500 is what they say. But, you're right Ann, usually our minimums are higher.

Nope it's says that:
499.99 and under 1 item @ 60% off and 500.00 + 2 item @ 60%...i would phone to see, have you updated PP, maybe that could be the problem...

Yeah you probably need to update

My product list is updated, but PP isn't. Going to do that tonight and see what happens. Thanks! :)

Just closed and show and had no problems - BUT the host wanted to know if she could use her half off on the large bar pan and stone with handles, I put it in under the 20 off and it took it - I didn't know you could do that!

Yeah, I just learned not that long ago that hosts can take advantage of guest specials....even when they need to spend a minimum!! PC is so awesome! :D

I knew it worked for the free with a purchase special but I had no idea that they could use their 1/2 off with the guest special price - I told my host that- but when I put it on P3 it accepted it - so good for her -

I have a show tonight - I can't wait to tell my host!!!

M-F

Same thing happened to me when I tried to enter my 1st Nove show. I had to do a program update & a product update, as well. Since then, they've all been entered with no problem.

Thanks everyone! Just did a program update and it works now!! :D My host will be very happy!

What is the November Host Special?

The November Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of November, where hosts can earn exclusive products and discounts based on the total sales of their party.

How do I qualify for the November Host Special?

To qualify for the November Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. The more your party sells, the more rewards you can earn!

What are the rewards for the November Host Special?

The rewards for the November Host Special vary based on the total sales of your party. Some rewards may include free products, discounts, or exclusive host-only items.

Can I combine the November Host Special with other promotions?

The November Host Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and benefits in addition to the November Host Special.

When is the deadline to host a party for the November Host Special?

The deadline to host a party for the November Host Special is November 30th. Any parties held after this date will not qualify for the special rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • regina_graham
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • CarrieAnne22