November host special

Discussion in 'Canadian Corner' started by PChefPEI, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PChefPEI

PChefPEI Silver Member

Was closing a show last night and sales were $543. I tried to enter 2 stone specials for the host, but PP wouldn't let me.

I thought the host could get two pieces of stoneware when her show was $500+....did I miss something??

2. Which pieces of stoneware were you trying to enter? I learned the hard way that some of the glazed items were not part of the host special. I havelearned to read the fliers closer

3. PChefPEI

PChefPEI Silver Member

Yeah, I hear you about reading things closer...LOL!! But, I was entering the host special code right into the system, so that wasn't the issue. She wanted large and medium bar pans anyway.

4. Have you tried this morning? It should be ok. Sounds like you are doing everything right. Oh... I just realized you said PP and I have used PP3 for the last 2 years so I guess I am the wrong person to try to help! Sorry!

5. chefann

chefann Gold Member

Is the additional stone at $500 in Canada, too? I know that many of your minimums are different than in the US, so I could see the extra stone being awarded at $600. (Just a thought...)

6. PChefPEI

PChefPEI Silver Member

Guess I will double check the website, but looking at the specials from the calendar page I took out of CS, $500 is what they say. But, you're right Ann, usually our minimums are higher.

7. Nope it's says that:
    499.99 and under 1 item @ 60% off and 500.00 + 2 item @ 60%...i would phone to see, have you updated PP, maybe that could be the problem...

8. elizabethfox

elizabethfox Gold Member

Yeah you probably need to update

9. PChefPEI

PChefPEI Silver Member

My product list is updated, but PP isn't. Going to do that tonight and see what happens. Thanks! :)

10. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Gold Member

Just closed and show and had no problems - BUT the host wanted to know if she could use her half off on the large bar pan and stone with handles, I put it in under the 20 off and it took it - I didn't know you could do that!

11. PChefPEI

PChefPEI Silver Member

Yeah, I just learned not that long ago that hosts can take advantage of guest specials....even when they need to spend a minimum!! PC is so awesome! :D

12. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Gold Member

I knew it worked for the free with a purchase special but I had no idea that they could use their 1/2 off with the guest special price - I told my host that- but when I put it on P3 it accepted it - so good for her -

I have a show tonight - I can't wait to tell my host!!!

13. M-F

Same thing happened to me when I tried to enter my 1st Nove show. I had to do a program update & a product update, as well. Since then, they've all been entered with no problem.

14. PChefPEI

PChefPEI Silver Member

Thanks everyone! Just did a program update and it works now!! :D My host will be very happy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.