• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are self-promotion and direct sales allowed on Chef Success?

In summary, the policy on self-promotion at Pampered Chef is strictly prohibited. This includes promoting personal businesses, products, or services on any of the company's platforms or during events. While consultants are allowed to share their love for Pampered Chef products on personal social media pages, they are not allowed to use it for self-promotion. There are no exceptions to this policy, as the company aims to create a fair and equal playing field for all consultants. Violation of this policy may result in warnings and termination of consultant contracts. Instead of self-promotion, consultants can support each other by engaging with their posts, referring friends and family, and participating in group events or fundraisers. Pampered Chef encourages a supportive and collaborative community among
DebPC
Staff member
:) Per our guidelines- please no self promotion.

This includes advertising meetings for people to check PC out in your area, posts asking for lurkers to contact you about PC. Anything like that. I do realize we do have some visitors thinking about the opportunity but they should contact you by email or private message only.

Other Business Guidelines- this includes any other direct sales companys or any other businesses you or others have on the side. If you have or would like to recommend a business which you feel would benefit our members please email me ahead of time for authorization before you make your post. As always Chef Success does not offer any liability to those who choose to do business with those businesses.

Signatures are exempt from these promotion rules if the promotion does not deal with recruitment.

This website is for PC consultants and let's keep our posts directed to that purpose.
Thanks for your cooporation.
Debbie

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Debbie, thanks for the reminder about not promoting our businesses on this forum. I think it's important to respect the guidelines and keep the focus on Pampered Chef related discussions. It's great that we have a platform to connect with other consultants and share ideas, and I wouldn't want it to become cluttered with self-promotion. Let's all work together to keep this forum a valuable resource for PC consultants. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hello there! I just wanted to clarify that, per our guidelines, self-promotion and direct sales are not allowed on Chef Success. This includes advertising meetings or asking for lurkers to contact you about Pampered Chef. We understand that there may be visitors considering the opportunity, but please ask them to contact you through email or private message. Additionally, we ask that you refrain from promoting any other direct sales or side businesses without prior authorization from the moderators. We do not offer liability for any business transactions made through Chef Success. Please note that signatures are exempt from these promotion rules, as long as they do not involve recruitment. Let's keep our posts focused on Pampered Chef and supporting each other as consultants. Thank you for your cooperation!

1. What is the policy on self-promotion at Pampered Chef?

The policy on self-promotion at Pampered Chef is that we do not allow it. This includes promoting personal businesses, products, or services on any of our platforms or during any Pampered Chef events.

2. Can I share my Pampered Chef products on my personal social media pages?

Yes, you can share your Pampered Chef products on your personal social media pages as long as it is not for the purpose of self-promotion. We encourage our consultants to share their love for our products, but not to promote their own businesses.

3. Are there any exceptions to the no self-promotion policy?

At Pampered Chef, we make no exceptions to the no self-promotion policy. We believe in creating a fair and equal playing field for all of our consultants and do not want to give any individual an unfair advantage.

4. What happens if I violate the no self-promotion policy?

If you violate the no self-promotion policy, you may receive a warning from our compliance team. Continued violation may result in the termination of your consultant contract. We take this policy seriously to ensure the integrity of our company and our consultants.

5. How can I support my fellow Pampered Chef consultants without self-promotion?

There are many ways to support your fellow Pampered Chef consultants without self-promotion. You can engage with their posts on social media, refer friends and family to their businesses, and participate in group events or fundraisers. We encourage a supportive and collaborative community among our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies