• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Mini-Catty Flyer Still Relevant for PC Spring Releases?

In summary, the conversation is regarding the use of mini-catty flyers, which are designed to be cut in half and fit the width of the mini-catty. Some people use them for mailing, while others use them for vendor events or as handouts. There is also a new brochure called "The Helper" which some prefer, but others still prefer the mini-catty. The speaker asks if they should continue creating the mini-catty flyer, and others express their love for it and how they use it in their business. They also ask for tips on how to make it themselves if it is discontinued.
kam
Staff member
I see that PC is not putting out a mini-catty (at least for the Spring).Should I stop creating the mini-catty flyer? It is designed to be cut in half and fit the width of the mini-catty (folded to match the height).Does anyone use it for anything other than mailing with the mini-catty?Thanks!

Instead of the mini, they have something called "The Helper". It's like what they did for Christmas. It's a brochure type thing that you fold over and tape together and mail out. It doesn't fit in an envelope with the shape that it takes on once it's folded. You have to fold it differently or just additionally to get it to fit an envelope. I think your insert could still be used with it, it would just end up getting folded with it.

I like the mini flyers very much! I appreciate you taking the time to make them. You rock!

Mini flyers can still be very useful- either with handouts at a vendor event, or tucked into an envelope.

Hate the "helper"! Bring back the mini-catalog! I don't want to take the time to fold these stupid things to include them with my party invitations AND if I'm going to mail something. I'd like it to show even more products.

kam said:
I see that PC is not putting out a mini-catty (at least for the Spring).Should I stop creating the mini-catty flyer? It is designed to be cut in half and fit the width of the mini-catty (folded to match the height).Does anyone use it for anything other than mailing with the mini-catty?Thanks!
If you're willing, please continue making the mini-catty flyer. I can print these, cut them and stuff them into the envelope (the other side is the invitation to the party) without having to spend time folding each one. it is useful for me.

kam said:
I see that PC is not putting out a mini-catty (at least for the Spring).

Should I stop creating the mini-catty flyer? It is designed to be cut in half and fit the width of the mini-catty (folded to match the height).

Does anyone use it for anything other than mailing with the mini-catty?

Thanks!
YES! PLEASE!!! Keep making the "mini" flyer. I use them inside my guest folders and at vendor fairs! I have been using these for years!!!

kam said:
I love the mini catty! I use them in my full sized catalogs. I like that we can print 2 fliers per page & it covers 2 months worth of specials. Please continue to make them!

I love the helper--it is easy to send in the mail and add to my host packets. Please don't stop making the mini catalog flyers! I use them every month for my business and share them with my team. If you do decide to stop making them--would you please share with me how you make them? I have tried to make them and they look like doodoo!! haha. I love yours. Thank you!! Judy Emmons

chef4u2 said:
I love the mini catty! I use them in my full sized catalogs. I like that we can print 2 fliers per page & it covers 2 months worth of specials. Please continue to make them!
That's what I do as well! I use them in my packets for live shows---I love that I can have two months at a glance and can print two on a sheet.

Jlynn133 said:
I love the helper--it is easy to send in the mail and add to my host packets.Please don't stop making the mini catalog flyers! I use them every month for my business and share them with my team.If you do decide to stop making them--would you please share with me how you make them? I have tried to make them and they look like doodoo!! haha. I love yours. Thank you!!Judy Emmons
--I include them with every host packet, when someone requests a catalog, and in my guest packets at live shows.

I use the mini cattys for my full size catalogs at parties. 2/page + 2 months per printout = a lot of paper being saved! Thank you so much for making these!

1. What is "No More Mini-Catty"?

"No More Mini-Catty" is a new campaign launched by Pampered Chef aimed at reducing single-use plastic waste by using more sustainable and eco-friendly packaging for our products.

2. How will this campaign impact the products I purchase from Pampered Chef?

As part of "No More Mini-Catty," we will be gradually transitioning our products from plastic packaging to more sustainable options such as recycled paper and compostable materials. This may result in changes to the appearance or packaging of some products, but the quality and functionality will remain the same.

3. Why did Pampered Chef decide to launch this campaign?

As a company, we are committed to reducing our environmental impact and promoting sustainability. "No More Mini-Catty" reflects our dedication to being a responsible and conscious business, and our desire to do our part in protecting the planet for future generations.

4. Will there be any price changes due to the switch to more sustainable packaging?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to keep our prices competitive and affordable for our customers. While there may be some minor adjustments to account for the cost of sustainable materials, we are committed to keeping any price changes minimal.

5. How can I get involved in the "No More Mini-Catty" campaign?

We encourage our customers to join us in our efforts to reduce plastic waste by making small changes in their daily lives. This can include using reusable containers, bags, and utensils, as well as supporting companies and products that prioritize sustainability. You can also spread the word and educate others about the importance of reducing plastic waste. Together, we can make a positive impact on the environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pcdreelin
  • kam