• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Final Leadership Event: Don't Miss Out | Get the Details Now!

In summary, the conversation was about the announcement that this year's Leadership Summit will be the last of its kind, as they will be transitioning to regional meetings in the future. The conversation also touched on the top ten reasons to attend Leadership Summit, including the opportunity to be a part of PC history and receive incentives such as free products and a two-year lease on a hybrid automobile. Some participants expressed sadness at the change, as it was a chance to see their consultant friends from across the country, while others saw the potential benefits of the transition.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Did everyone else get the email that this is the last Leadership of it's kind?! How sad! I'm glad I get to go this year!

no whatchatalkin' about?
Post it please

Okay, I cannot get it to copy from my email but it says Top Ten Reasons to Attend Leadership Summit and Number 1 is as follows:
This will be the last Leadership Summit of it's kind. You will be a part of PC history!
So many leaders suggested that we begin the year by spreading the excitement with even more of you. And we listened. In 2020, instead of you coming to us in one location, we will come to you! But for now we have one more Leadership Summit and we want all of you to be there.

Cheryl here's the message. I sent you the email.

Attachments

• pc.gif
    pc.gif
    28.3 KB · Views: 362
Oh yah, #3 is:
Receive 2 free spring productsAnd #2 is:
One lucky winner will get a two year lease for a hybrid automobile of your choise.

Money wise it will be cheaper for us, but I will miss seeing all my Cheffer friends!!!

Even more incentive to make it happen!

What are the rest of the 10 reasons?

Just fun stuff, getting together with other consultants, Belinda's training, etc.

Hope this works

Attachments

• pc 2.gif
    pc 2.gif
    32 KB · Views: 386
This makes me really sad! I think Leadership is just the best thing! It motivates me even more than NC!

I thought it was me when I couldn't get it to copy right! Must be all consultants that start with A that got theirs first!

Holy cow, I can't believe that!! I don't quite understand how they'll come to us?? Do regional meetings is my guess??? Well, I won't have to travel far!!! I'm so glad they're doing Denver before they end the way they do this. I get to go visit college friends!!!! That reminds me-I must register.

I just received my email about this.

Part of the reason this makes me so sad is that my cluster is all over the country. Leadership and NC are the ONLY times I see my extended "family". I mean, REALLY sad for me! If they do regional mtgs, there's no way I'd see any of them. They live in Colorado, North Carolina, Alaska, Oklahoma and Kentucky, and I'm in Ohio. BIG BUMMER!

Well it sucks I can't go. Even if the recruit leads I have do pan out before then, there is no way I would have the money. Sucks to be me I guess.

OK, now I really have to go!

How 'bout that number 2 reason?:cool:

lacychef said:
OK, now I really have to go!

How 'bout that number 2 reason?:cool:

That's what I thought when I saw it :love::love: When I was debating on going to Leadership in the back of my head was the thoughts about all the incentives they give for going!

Lacy that is the 2 year lease on the Hybrid!!

It is sad they getting rid of leadership but times are changing and I am sure they are also trying to find ways to cut the cost for them and for us as consultants sometimes change is good and this could be good we will have to see what it will bring to us.

Attendance at NC has been going down, and I'm sure that's been the case with Leadership, too. If there's a way HO can change things up and to make it easier for more consultants to attend, then that's probably what they're doing.

Thanks for posting the info everyone :)

pamperedalf said:
Lacy that is the 2 year lease on the Hybrid!!

I know! How sweet would that be:)

I got that this morning and was sad. I decided not to go this year because of Money and now I want to go. Too bad I turned down my NED offer for Free Registration.
Oh well.

chefann said:
Attendance at NC has been going down, and I'm sure that's been the case with Leadership, too. If there's a way HO can change things up and to make it easier for more consultants to attend, then that's probably what they're doing.

That was my thought also, but I'm just sad I won't be seeing my friends more than once a year! That's all. I'm sure this will help with training in the long run. Goodness knows I'll be able to afford getting to a regional training more than I'm going to be able to afford getting to Denver! But, I'm definitely going! I don't want to miss this!

Well this is actually my first - and last - Leadership, so I'm glad I'll be going. I just hope that the Regional meetings are instructional than informational when they go that way.

I'm certainly excited about less cost and it being closer and easier for consultants to get to. But I am also sad, NC is too big to meet some of the superstars and directors that have been influential through teleclasses etc. I was really looking forward to leadership for that reason. I really need to up my sales in December to earn PC dollars to counter the cost of going this year, though I imagine it wouldn't be in time to actually pay for registration.

OH, but I LOVE leadership. It's so much more intimate and focused for me on where I want my business to be. I love National because it's like one big slumber party, but I love leadership because I learn so much more. And it's a bummer for me because I LOVE seeing friends from all over the country that I certainly won't see at a regional.

I'm disappointed!!! I wont qualify to go this year but was looking forward to next time!!!

pamperedpnina said:
I'm disappointed!!! I wont qualify to go this year but was looking forward to next time!!!

Just so you know, you only need 2 signed recruits to qualify to go.

And, my favorite part, besides seeing my friends is rubbing elbows with the "top dogs" I don't see at my wave of NC.

Hm, flight is cheaper than I thought at only $159 from SD, this might be doable for me?? How much is registration? And do we stay at leadership hotels like at confrence?

heat123 said:
Hm, flight is cheaper than I thought at only $159 from SD, this might be doable for me?? How much is registration? And do we stay at leadership hotels like at confrence?

Registration is $200. The hotel is $159/night (taxes included). If you go though, you could surely find someone to room with & lower that considerably. We *may* have room. I'll check with my director & see. We're only going to be there Thursday & Friday.

Oh thanks Crystal, I will double check with my director first and see what their room situation is like and get back to ya!

heat123 said:
Oh thanks Crystal, I will double check with my director first and see what their room situation is like and get back to ya!
Do it, do it!!! That would be awesome! We're actually still trying to figure out the room situation because there may be a couple other stragglers still trying to figure out about going. So, the group I'm with will likely overflow into a 2nd room. Is Karrie about to reactivate?? I hope so !!!

Is Carol going?? Are many in her group going?

pamperedbecky said:
Do it, do it!!! That would be awesome! We're actually still trying to figure out the room situation because there may be a couple other stragglers still trying to figure out about going. So, the group I'm with will likely overflow into a 2nd room. Is Karrie about to reactivate?? I hope so !!!

Is Carol going?? Are many in her group going?

Yes, Karrie finally had a show this week so she will reactivate soon!:D

I will ask Carol if her and Louise are going? If the rooms are tight with your group, I can always stay with my SD group, if they are going?;)

This will be my first time to attend Leadership and it sounds like it will be a bittersweet experience! I am very excited to take part and see what's in store :)

Is NC always in Chicago? wonder if they will do the same and make this the last NC of its kind... I really want to go to my first one next year!

Oh, I will SCREAM if they elimiate NC but I don't see it happening ... but NC registration in 2010 is one of the incentives for 2009.Actually, NC is probably the only place you can see "extended family" in theory anyway ... what if they're not leaders?I am bummed about this. As much as I would LOVE to go to Colorado, even if I COULD recruit 2 people by the end of the year, I can't see myself affording to pay for this trip on the heels of the holidays. I am still reeling from Conference and that was with $159 plane ticket, FREE hotel thanks to a clustermate and an extra rebate check from the government!

I wan't going to go, then I won free night hotel. Now I am. I my director and another consultant are now going to join me. They're paying for one night, I now just have to do registration and $159 airfare.

1. What is the Final Leadership Event?

The Final Leadership Event is an annual conference hosted by Pampered Chef for its top leaders and consultants. It is a chance for attendees to network, learn new skills, and celebrate their achievements with the company.

2. When and where is the Final Leadership Event taking place?

This year's Final Leadership Event will take place on [date] at [location]. More details and registration information can be found on the Pampered Chef website.

3. How do I register for the Final Leadership Event?

To register for the Final Leadership Event, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the Final Leadership Event and follow the registration instructions.

4. Is this really the last Final Leadership Event of its kind?

Yes, unfortunately, this is the last Final Leadership Event of its kind. However, Pampered Chef will continue to hold leadership events in the future, so be sure to stay updated on upcoming events and opportunities.

5. Will there be any special announcements or promotions at the Final Leadership Event?

While we can't give away any secrets, we can assure you that the Final Leadership Event will be full of exciting announcements and opportunities. You won't want to miss it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • fruit76loop
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • kitchenqueen