• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Mingle: Recipe Ideas and Games!

In summary, the host is doing a show with guests every month where they will have recipes pre-made and they will play a game to get to talk to each other. Some of the guests will have friends coming and the host loves the idea.
lilscrapmama
Okay, im having a show with guests i have EVERY month, tomorrow im doing a no demo show...just having 2 recipes already made and letting everyone mingle...we'll play a game with the catalog to get to talk about favorites and stuff like that, since some will have friends attending...ANYWAY :) my host LOVES this idea.

I dont know which recipes to make, last month i did a torte pan one and a taco salad in the trifle...
I think I will make some sort of triffle? and some sort of app. I was thinking about touch down taco dip...

are the chicken squares cheap, easy?

OH and for those who give recipes printed out at the show, how big do you make them???

The touchdown taco dip always goes over well and is really easy. Chicken Clubhouse Squares? Not really cheap since you need chicken & bacon, etc. Prep time too if you are cooking the chicken and bacon yourself. They do go over well though. I always seem to go to the Touchdown Taco Dip for a 2nd recipe though. I do no demo shows too. I just talk about the new products, ask them for their faves and let them have at it, encouraging questions. They love it b/c they get to chat right away, but they still place great orders. If they know our products, seeing them in person is actually just as good as seeing it used. I also sometimes cook there if the setup is right and let them chat while I'm cooking. I have a few people come over to see what I'm doing and that sells the products to them while the others (who may not have paid much attention to what I was using) get to leaf through the catalog and chat without disrupting my mini-demo.As for recipes, I tend to give out the recipe cards we can buy and tell them to visit my website to get today/tonight's recipe or if they give me their email, I'll send it to them.

THANKS!!! This is my first NO DEMO one, so Im excited to try something different, hopefully I can get some bookings...!

What is the Monthly Mingle event?

The Monthly Mingle is a virtual gathering hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants and customers come together to share recipe ideas and play fun games.

How often does the Monthly Mingle take place?

The Monthly Mingle takes place once a month, hence the name. It typically occurs on a specific day and time that is announced beforehand.

Who can attend the Monthly Mingle?

Anyone can attend the Monthly Mingle! It is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers who are interested in learning new recipes and having a good time.

What kind of recipe ideas are shared during the Monthly Mingle?

The recipe ideas shared during the Monthly Mingle can vary each month. They can range from quick and easy weeknight meals to more elaborate dishes for special occasions. We encourage attendees to share their favorite recipes using Pampered Chef products.

What types of games are played during the Monthly Mingle?

The games played during the Monthly Mingle are meant to be fun and interactive. They can range from guessing games to cooking challenges using Pampered Chef products. The goal is to have a good time while also learning more about our products and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
barbjans
  • AKJess
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Natalie's Pantry
  • Chozengirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies