• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Microwave Recipes for No-Cooking Cooking Show

In summary, this conversation discusses possible recipes for a situation where there is only a microwave available to cook with. The expert suggests making a fruit pizza or a dessert-lover's pizza.
dexheimers
Hello all,

My husband and I have a show scheduled towards the end of September. The host really wants a cooking show, but there is only a microwave available in the facilities where the show will be held. What kind of recipes are out there for this type of scenario? Keep in mind that we have the SS kit and only a few other products.

Thanks for your help!!!

Do you have the stoneware fluted pan or the rice cooker? If so you can do microwave cakes.

Invest in little Stove Top Burner........And do a stir fry or something in the cookware!!

If only Microwave available, MAKE sure you know how big the microwave is, won't work to plan on it turning or fitting it in and then being a "small" one.

OR how 'bout making Prof. puffs at home and bringing them made, show how to make the dough, and say something like, let's now put them in the oven, and here's what you'll get out, again showing cookware and even heating of cookware. Get a laugh when they realize no oven and you'll be like Emeril or Rachel Ray when you can Bam and have them done, also shows SA is you can bring them on a SA platter or medium squares Then just make filling and fill with EAD and melt frosting in ERMC in the Microwave or in micro cooker, etc.

HTH,

Lisa

No Cooking Cooking ShowYou could make a Fruit Pizza by baking your foundation at home. Then use your Egg Slicer Plus on strawberries, kiwi, bananas etc. The Batter Bowl to whip up the frosting which is cream cheese and confectioner sugar. Chop up a few nuts or chunks of chocolate to sprinkle on top, if you want to demo the Food Chopper. It makes my mouth water to think about it. That would easily serve 12 to 16 servings. I don't know how to make an attachment but if you want to send me your e-mail, I'll send you the Peachy Plantation Pizza recipe from Pg. 89 of Stoneware Sensations. I took a picture of it, and it had a Pillsbury Sugar Cookie base.
In Delightful Desserts, on pg. 24, we have a recipe for Peanutty Brownie Pizza. I'm not sure if you can get these recipes from the PC archive. Perhaps someone who knows how to do attachments on here, can help you.

I may have figured out how to do an attachment. Hope this works.

As you can see, it did not work. The attachment must have been too big.
Will someone help me? Tell me what I have to do so that the image I have
created from scanning the PC cookbook with the recipe, can be transmitted?

The Carmel Apple bread pudding is made in the new Covered Baker in the microwave and is delicious. But to save yourself from unwrapping all those carmels, try just using carmel icecream topping. This uses a lot of tools. Easy too!

I wanted to make this sooo bad for family reunion well the night before I'm at wal-mart and they don't have Johnathan or any baking apples or egg bread--i had already told family i was bringing-sooo disappointed--but i do want to try it--have u actually done it with ice cream caramel??!!:D

Here's a couple of fruit pizzas like the ones mentioned above

Berry Patch Brownie Pizza
(Stoneware Sensations cookbook, pg 95)
Top this brownie crust with sweetened cream cheese and a colorful combination of juicy berries. It’s truly a dessert-lover’s pizza.

Crust1 package (21 ounces) brownie mix
⅓ cup whole unblanched almonds, chopped

Topping
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
1 pint fresh strawberries, divided
½ cup fresh raspberries
½ cup fresh blueberries
1 tablespoon vanilla chips, grated (optional)

Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 15” Round Baking Stone with Parchment Paper. (Do not bake without Parchment or batter will run off Stone during baking.) For crust, prepare brownie mix in Classic 2-Qt. Batter Bowl according to package directions. Chop almonds using Food Chopper; stir into batter. Spread batter onto Parchment to within 1 inch of edge. Bake 18-20 minutes or until set. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely.

For topping, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in 1-Qt. Batter Bowl; mix until well blended. Fold in whipped topping. Using Food Chopper, chop enough strawberries to measure ½ cup; stir into cream cheese mixture. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto brownie. Slice remaining strawberries with Egg Slicer Plus; arrange over cream cheese mixture. Top with raspberries and blueberries. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate vanilla chips over fruit. Cut pizza with Pizza Cutter; serve with Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 16 servings

Approximately 330 calories and 20 grams of fat per serving

Peachy Plantation Pizza
(Stoneware Sensation cookbook, pg 89)
Purchased refrigerated cookie dough bakes up to a crisp crust on our Baking Stone for this summery fruit dessert.

Crust
1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
⅓ cup pecans, chopped

Topping
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
¾ cup peach preserves
1 cup fresh strawberries, stemmed and sliced
2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
2 peaches, pitted, peeled and sliced
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping

Preheat oven to 350°F. For crust, place cookie dough in classic 2-Qt. Batter Bowl. Chop pecans using Food Chopper; stir into cookie dough. Shape dough into ball. Place dough in center of 13” Round Baking Stone; flatten slightly with palm of hand. Using lightly floured Baker’s Roller, roll out dough to 12-inch circle, about ¼ inch thick. Bake 18-20 minute or until light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone with Serrated Bread Knife. Cool completely.

For topping, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in 1-Qt. Batter Bowl; mix well. Spread mixture evenly onto top of cookie; cover with preserves. Using Egg Slicer Plus, slice strawberries and kiwifruit; arrange over preserves along with peaches. Sprinkle with lemon zest. Attach Open Star Tip to Easy Accent Decorator; fill with whipped topping. Pipe topping around edge of pizza. Cut dessert with Pizza Cutter; serve with Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 16 servings

Approximately 300 calories and 16 grams of fat per serving

Peanutty Brownie Pizza
(Delightful Desserts...pg 24)

1 (19-21 oz) pkg fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownies)
1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 (1.6 oz) pkgs peanut butter cup candy, chopped
1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
2 bananas, sliced
2 Tbls semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 tsp vegetable oil

1. Preheat oven to 375F. Cut a circle of Parchment Paper to fit Large Round Stone; place on Baking Stone. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions in Classic Batter Bowl. Pour brownie batter onto parchment, spreading evenly into a 13-inch circle. Bake 15-18 minutes or until brownie is set. (Do not overbake). Cool completely.

2. Mix cream cheese, brown sugar, and peanut butter until smooth. Using Large Spreader, spread cream cheese mixture over brownie to within 1/2 inch of edge.

3. Chop candy and peanuts using Food Chopper; sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. Arrange bananas over brownie.

4. Microwave chocolate with oil, uncovered, on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is melted, stirring after 1 minute. Drizzle over pizza. Cut into squares with Pizza Cutter. Serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Makes 16 servings.

Let's see...You can "bake" dips such as Touchdown Dip Taco or Hot Pizza Dip in the micro.

The Chicken Clubhouse Squares (All the Best) would work well if you prepare the crust at home prior to the show (you could have the host reimburse you for the crescent rolls if you want). I did this at a show on a hot summer day when the host didn't have A/C. It worked out vey well. Oh, and I did a micro cake in the rice-cooker.

IMO, for an end of September show I would try to focus on the glazed stoneware for the host and guest specials and also on comfort type foods or something with apples. September and October make me think of fall (because it is LOL) and in our neck of the woods - APPLES!

So maybe mom's easy apple crisp in the deep dish baker which is cooked in the micro, or one of our wonderful dips in the micro as well. I know my director has taken many of our dip recipes and just done them completely in the micro with great results.

HTH,

Here's the apple crisp recipe...just use the apple wedgers and our wonderful knives if you have any to do the apples if you don't have the APCS. When I"ve made this I've doubled it in the deep dish baker and it still turns out great but this way there is more to go around. I find this original version to not make enough (not be deep enough, it only fills the baker about 1/3 full - too much work for SUCH a little yummy bit!)

Mom's Apple Crisp (All the Best Cookbook)

Ingredients:
4-6 Granny Smith apples
8 graham crackers (2 1/2 x 5 inches), finely chopped
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
Whipped cream or ice cream (optional)

Directions:
Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Cut apples in half; place in Deep Dish Baker. Finely chop graham crackers using Food Chopper; place in Classic Batter Bowl. Add brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well. Place butter in Small Micro-Cooker®; microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until melted. Add butter; mix well.

Sprinkle graham cracker mixture evenly over apples. Microwave on HIGH 12-15 minutes or until apples are tender, rotating dish after 6 minutes. Cool slightly; serve warm topped with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.

Use the new Ultimate Mandoline and make wraps! :)

Jodi, that was so great of you to type out all those recipes. Thanks for
taking all the time. I had spent so much time trying to figure out how to do them as attachments, that I gave up and went to bed. I'm still looking for
someone to tell me. Perhaps they could PM it to me, unless others would like to know too.???

Attaching files to a postSee below attachment for instructions on attaching a file to a post. Let me know if you still have problems.

Attachments

• AttachFilesToPosts.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
Wow!! Thanks everyone! These recipes look great!

Grandmarita said:
Jodi, that was so great of you to type out all those recipes. Thanks for
taking all the time. I had spent so much time trying to figure out how to do them as attachments, that I gave up and went to bed. I'm still looking for
someone to tell me. Perhaps they could PM it to me, unless others would like to know too.???

Actually thanks for giving me all the credit for typing but I really only went over to WLPCtoo and grabbed them there since they're so easy to find and then copied and pasted here. :)

1. What is a "No Cooking" Cooking Show?

A "No Cooking" Cooking Show is a demonstration of how to make delicious and easy recipes using Pampered Chef products without having to turn on your stove or oven. These recipes are perfect for busy individuals or those who don't enjoy cooking.

2. How do I host a "No Cooking" Cooking Show?

Hosting a "No Cooking" Cooking Show is easy! Simply invite your friends and family to join you for a virtual or in-person demonstration. Our Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through the recipes and products featured in the show.

3. Can I still earn free products as a host of a "No Cooking" Cooking Show?

Yes, you can still earn free and discounted products as a host of a "No Cooking" Cooking Show. Our consultants will work with you to determine the best rewards based on your show's sales and attendance.

4. Are the recipes in a "No Cooking" Cooking Show healthy?

Yes, the recipes in a "No Cooking" Cooking Show are designed to be both delicious and healthy. Our consultants use fresh ingredients and Pampered Chef products to create nutritious meals in a quick and easy way.

5. Can I purchase the products featured in a "No Cooking" Cooking Show?

Yes, you can purchase the products used in a "No Cooking" Cooking Show directly from your consultant. They will provide you with a catalog and ordering information so you can recreate the recipes at home. You can also shop for Pampered Chef products online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dclattimer
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PamperedPrincess02
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedPrincess02
Replies