• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No-Cook Fundraiser Show: Let's Get Creative!

In summary, the conversation was about finding recipes for a fundraiser show that do not require an oven or extensive use of the microwave. Suggestions were made for no-bake dessert options and cold appetizer recipes that would be easy and delicious to demonstrate. The idea of using a pineapple wedger and a dip was also mentioned.
pattikake
I'm doing a fundraiser show this week and the place where it's being held doesn't have an oven. The microwave is "ancient and works sometimes".

Does anyone have any recipes that I could demo that require no cooking, or little microwave use?

You could do the Clubhouse Chicken Squares, you have the crescents made ahead of time in your Large Bar Pan and then do the rest of the demo there. Or you could do any of the trifles... just have the brownies or cake ready ahead of time. Either of those would be great demos!

Trifles are a great no cook demo. My favorite is Death by Chocolate, Brownies, Choc pudding, Caramel or Mocha Sweet Sprinkle, Cool Whip.

Bread and Oil Dipping Sesonings. Cream Cheese with Pineapple Rum Sauce.

Demo with the Pinapple Wedger serve with a dip (not sure which one).

This is great! I've got an Office "Stop-n-Shop" this week. I'm going to probably go with the Death By Chocolate trifle. I like the idea of hte Pineapple wedger and a dip (probably will make the Hawaiian Fruit dip from "All the best", and maybe the sauces/cream cheese, etc. (trying to keep it cheap)

Hi there! I totally understand your situation and the struggle of not having access to an oven. Luckily, there are plenty of delicious and easy recipes that can be made without any cooking or minimal use of the microwave. One option could be to showcase our no-bake dessert recipes, such as our no-bake cheesecake or our chocolate truffle bites. Another idea could be to demonstrate our cold appetizer recipes, such as our cucumber and cream cheese bites or our avocado salsa. These recipes are not only tasty, but they also require minimal use of the microwave. I hope this helps and good luck with your fundraiser show!

1. What is a "No-Cook Fundraiser Show"?

A "No-Cook Fundraiser Show" is a unique fundraising event where you and your supporters can raise money for your cause without having to cook or bake anything. It's a fun and easy way to support your cause while also learning new cooking and entertaining tips.

2. How does the "No-Cook Fundraiser Show" work?

The "No-Cook Fundraiser Show" is a virtual event that can be hosted online or in person. Our Pampered Chef consultant will guide you and your supporters through a series of cooking and entertaining demonstrations, showcasing our products and offering helpful tips. Your supporters can then purchase products and a portion of the sales will go towards your fundraising goal.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to host a "No-Cook Fundraiser Show"?

No cooking experience is necessary to host a "No-Cook Fundraiser Show". Our consultant will guide you through the demonstrations and provide all the necessary tips and information. It's a fun and easy way for anyone to raise money for a cause.

4. How much money can I expect to raise with a "No-Cook Fundraiser Show"?

The amount of money you can raise with a "No-Cook Fundraiser Show" depends on the number of supporters you have and the amount of products they purchase. On average, hosts can earn up to 15% of the total sales towards their fundraising goal.

5. Can I customize the products featured in the "No-Cook Fundraiser Show"?

Yes, you can customize the products featured in the "No-Cook Fundraiser Show" to fit your preferences and needs. Our consultant will work with you to create a personalized product list that will appeal to your supporters and help you reach your fundraising goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • jkowalski
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies