• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Year's Day Open House - Suggestions for Bringing in Pampered Chef!

In summary, the conversation suggests some easy and delicious recipes for the open house, including a vegetable dip, crostini, and a festive dessert. To set up an attractive display, you can use tiered stands and colorful tablecloths. There is a special promotion for the New Year's Day open house, and you can promote and invite people through social media and personalized invitations. Bringing a guest to the open house is encouraged to potentially earn host rewards.
koima
My husband and I are planning an open house on New Year's Day. We have been talking about it for a few months, planning a very casual, drop in and drop out event. We plan on inviting everyone we know (neighbors, friends, family, co-workers, the works) and serve a crockpot of chili with lots of toppings, cornbread, my mom's carrot-raisin salad (she always serves it with chili!), and brownies.

I haven't had a PC grand opening and won't have a chance before the holidays, so I was thinking of making it my grand opening, maybe a mystery host party. But I want it to stay a very casual affair and I don't want our friends and neighbors to think we're only inviting them over to sell them stuff. How can I make an invitation that is PC friendly but also a "no pressure, come even if you don't want to buy stuff!" event? I don't want to do a demo and really want it to be more about the socializing than Pampered Chef.

And do you have any great ideas for using PC products or recipes for making chili, cornbread, and brownies? Other suggestions of things to serve with this menu? We'll have beer and lemonade to drink, so I can use the Quick-Stir pitcher.

How would you plan this event?

Serve everything on SA that you have. For brownies the warm caramel nutty brownies on CC are awesome!! You make them in the large pan

I am wanting to do the same thing.. I hope you get some good suggestions..

1. What are some easy and delicious recipes to showcase at the open house?

Some suggestions for recipes to showcase at the open house could include a healthy vegetable dip made with our Garlic and Herb Seasoning, a sweet and savory crostini using our Fruit Spread, or a festive dessert made with our Cake Mix and Decorator Bottle Set.

2. How can I set up an attractive display for the Pampered Chef products?

To create an eye-catching display, try arranging the products in a pyramid or using tiered stands to showcase different items. You can also use colorful tablecloths and props to add visual interest and draw attention to the products.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for the New Year's Day open house?

Yes, we are offering a special promotion for the open house where customers can receive a free gift with purchase of $50 or more. We also have discounted bundles available for purchase.

4. How can I promote and invite people to the open house?

You can promote the open house through social media, by creating a Facebook event and inviting friends and family. You can also send out personalized invitations and ask customers to bring a friend. Additionally, you can advertise the event on your personal Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I bring a guest to the open house?

Absolutely! We encourage customers to bring friends and family to the open house to introduce them to our products and potentially earn host rewards. The more, the merrier!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dugaleesmom
  • General Chat
Replies