• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out the New Website - I Love It!

In summary, the new website is a platform for sharing and discovering new things to love, with categories such as fashion, food, travel, and more. It has a user-friendly interface with a top navigation bar and search bar for easy navigation. Users can interact with each other through following, liking, commenting, and group discussions. The website is also fully optimized for mobile devices. To share your own content, you can create an account and connect your social media for easier sharing.
raebates
Staff member
Have you checked out the new website? I love it.

Not sure about it yet. I do know I hate how when you hover over an item/recipe the image almost completely disappears (providing the quick view/view buttons). It would be nice if that wasn't as opaque. I would still like to see what I am thinking about looking at.

Yes, I have checked out the new website and I also love it! The design is modern and visually appealing, and the layout is user-friendly. Overall, it seems like a great improvement from the previous version.

What is the new website about?

The new website is a platform for sharing and discovering new things to love. It features a variety of categories such as fashion, food, travel, and more.

How can I navigate through the website?

The website has a user-friendly interface with a top navigation bar that allows you to easily browse through different categories and pages. You can also use the search bar to find specific content.

Can I interact with other users on the website?

Yes, the website has a social aspect where you can follow other users, like and comment on their posts, and even participate in group discussions.

Is the website mobile-friendly?

Yes, the website is fully optimized for mobile devices, making it easy for you to access and use it on your phone or tablet.

How can I share my own content on the website?

To share your own content, you can create an account on the website and start posting your favorite things. You can also connect your social media accounts for easier sharing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • aried
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Dotty