• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the New Vendor Being Unveiled at the Director's Event First?

In summary, a "New Vendor Unveiling" is an event where a new vendor and their products are introduced to Pampered Chef customers. The next event date and location will be announced on the website and social media pages. To attend, tickets can be purchased through the website or from a local consultant. At the event, guests can expect to see new products, purchase them, and learn about the vendor's story and mission. Guests are welcome to bring a guest but must purchase an additional ticket.
chefjenibel
Last night, my director told me that she would see the products from the new licensed vendor (the one replacing VIP) first, because they are being unveiled at a Director's event. I just re-read the email from HO and that wasn't mentioned. Anyone know if that is the case? Maybe Director's got a different email? I know the email used the verbiage "be the first to see...." and maybe she didn't realize that went to all consultants? Not a big deal, just wondering if anyone knows for sure?
Thanks!

Yes, directors will see the new vendor products first at the director event but consultants and FD's will see them just a few hours later!

Directors will have an opportunity to shop at the vendor booths before we hear the speaker and have lunch. It's part of the whole director event.

Makes sense! Thanks, Beth!
Of course, when my Director said that, I replied with "Well, maybe I'll be a Director by then, too!" My potential recruit #3 was in the car with us and she started laughing and said, "I like your thinking!" :p

What is a "New Vendor Unveiling"?

A "New Vendor Unveiling" is an event where we introduce a new vendor and their products to our Pampered Chef customers. It is a great opportunity to try out new products and learn about the story behind the vendor and their products.

When and where will the next "New Vendor Unveiling" be held?

The date and location for our next "New Vendor Unveiling" will be announced on our website and social media pages. Stay tuned for updates and make sure to mark your calendars!

How can I attend a "New Vendor Unveiling" event?

To attend a "New Vendor Unveiling" event, you can purchase a ticket through our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. Tickets often sell out quickly, so be sure to secure your spot as soon as possible!

What can I expect at a "New Vendor Unveiling"?

At a "New Vendor Unveiling", you can expect to get a first look at new and exciting products from our featured vendor. You will also have the opportunity to purchase these products and learn about the vendor's story and mission.

Can I bring a guest to a "New Vendor Unveiling"?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to a "New Vendor Unveiling" event. Just make sure to purchase an additional ticket for them when you register. We love to share the Pampered Chef experience with friends and family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies