• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Use for the Deep Covered Baker (No Recipe)

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile kitchen tool that measures 9" x 12" x 5" and has a capacity of 12 cups or 3 quarts. It is oven-safe up to 450°F and can be used in both conventional and convection ovens. The Baker is also microwave-safe and can be used for cooking and reheating food. In addition to its traditional use for baking, the Deep Covered Baker can also be used for steaming vegetables, cooking rice or quinoa, baking bread, and making casseroles or one-pot meals. Cleaning the Baker is easy as it is dishwasher-safe, but can also be cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.
baychef
Silver Member
Had a guest recently tell me that she and her husband put a clean dry towel in their DCB and warm it in the microwave. It is all warm and ready for them when they come out of the hot tub!! :sing:

Wonder if I can get a hot tub and write it off as a PC expense..tell the auditor that it was to try out this new use. Ok...guess that one is far fetched!! LOL!:D

That is quite funny actually! I couldn't imagine carrying my warm DCB all the way upstairs to my bathroom just to have a warm towel. :D Maybe if the master bath was on the same level... ;)

I'd carry it down the street for a warm towel ;)

Right now with the heat we have had, I wouldn't take a warm towel for all the tea in China, but she meant the idea for the hot tub that is probably on a deck right off the kitchen!

Hi there! That is such a creative use for the Deep Covered Baker! I love hearing about all the different ways people use our products. However, I wouldn't recommend putting a towel in the DCB and warming it in the microwave as it could potentially damage the product and cause a fire hazard. Safety always comes first! As for writing off a hot tub as a PC expense, I'm afraid that might be a bit of a stretch. But hey, it never hurts to try! ;) Thanks for sharing your fun idea!

What are the dimensions of the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker measures 9" x 12" x 5" and has a capacity of 12 cups or 3 quarts.

Can the Deep Covered Baker be used in the oven?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is oven-safe up to 450°F and can be used in both conventional and convection ovens.

Is the Deep Covered Baker microwave-safe?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is microwave-safe and can be used for both cooking and reheating food.

What are some alternative uses for the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker can also be used for steaming vegetables, cooking rice or quinoa, baking bread, and making casseroles or one-pot meals.

How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher-safe, but can also be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils or scouring pads to prevent scratching the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDi
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies