• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to rock my business at county and state fairs?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant preparing for a county or state fair, it is important to have all necessary supplies and a clear understanding of your products. To attract customers, offer free samples or demonstrations and special deals. While having a sales pitch can be helpful, it's also important to have genuine conversations with potential customers. After the fair, follow up with potential customers through email or social media and offer to host a cooking party. To make the most of a fair, engage with attendees, network with other vendors, and have fun!
Leslee Casey
Hi, I'm Leslee and just joined the Pampered Chef table in May. I love this opportunity and want to learn all I can. I live in the Twin Cities of Minnesota.I've signed up to do a County Fair and our State Fair this summer and want to make sure I make the most of these opportunities to launch my business. Thank you for providing this forum.Leslee

Welcome! Let us know how things go with the fairs.

Welcome to CS!

Welcome Leslee! Working events is always a fun way to boost your business.

1. How do I prepare for a county or state fair as a Pampered Chef consultant?

First, make sure you have all the necessary supplies and materials for your booth, such as product samples, order forms, business cards, and decorations. It's also important to have a clear understanding of your products and their benefits so you can effectively communicate them to potential customers.

2. How can I attract customers to my booth at a fair?

One of the best ways to attract customers is to offer free samples or demonstrations of your products. People love trying new things and it's a great way to showcase the quality and versatility of Pampered Chef products. You can also offer special deals or discounts for fair attendees.

3. Do I need to have a specific sales pitch for fairs?

While having a prepared sales pitch can be helpful, it's also important to be genuine and have a conversation with potential customers. Ask them about their cooking habits and needs, and then offer products that can help make their lives easier. It's also helpful to have a few key talking points about the benefits of Pampered Chef products.

4. How should I follow up with potential customers after a fair?

It's important to follow up with potential customers after the fair to solidify any leads. This can be done through email or social media, or by sending a thank you note with a special offer. You can also offer to host a cooking demonstration or party for them and their friends to further showcase the products.

5. What are some tips for making the most of a county or state fair as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Aside from having a well-stocked and attractive booth, it's important to engage with fair attendees and build relationships. Offer cooking tips and recipe ideas using Pampered Chef products, and be sure to collect contact information from potential customers. You can also network with other vendors and offer to cross-promote each other's businesses. Lastly, remember to have fun and enjoy the fair experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KJP
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm