• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Fundraisers

In summary, the conversation is about organizing a fundraiser for a youth basketball team. The participants discuss various strategies, such as using catalogs and setting goals for each student. They also mention the benefits of donating commission and not raising prices for the fundraiser. Some members have experience with successful fundraisers done as cooking shows. One member asks for advice and materials from another member who has experience with fundraising. The conversation ends with someone expressing interest in organizing a fundraiser for high school teams or home daycares.
MissyPC
Hello Everyone. My son's pee wee basketball team (boys and girls club), is interested in new fundraiser opportunities. I have never completed a fundraiser. How do I market this to people? The team has 12 players. I mean how would each person get catalogs, etc. Do you offer the whole book? Then if I am approved, how long before the organization would get their check? I know alot of questions.

I would search under Fundraisers in the files section and see what's in there. You might find some good stuff.

Do it as a cooking show and since it's a small group give each student 1-2 catalogs. Encourage everyone to bring guests and outside orders. Set a goal for each student ($$ amount sold) and highest gets a prize. Talk it up big. Since you are part of this group I would also donate commission (your pay is bookings, exposure and it added to your sales for the month...). 25 - 30% sounds much better than 10-15%. Be sure to take out your expenses. They will get the check for the 10-15% from HO as soon as the show clears (about a week after it is sent in) and you would write a check for your part. That is tax deductible for you as a donation. Also remember that unlike other companies we do not raise our prices for our fundraiser so they are getting the same value for their money as if they purchased at a party. Use the whole book, another bonus of our system.

I have done fundraisers as a cooking show and a fundraiser show. I love doing them in January and July and we do it as a cooking show and auction off all the items earned. Just completed one for a sick little boy and a $1300 show ended with a $650 donation check !

Yes- I hope they keep offering the $100-$200 more twice a year!

Thank you so much @DebPC, @BethCooks4U, and @Kristan!!!! I appreciate the help. I apologize for the late response. Free for all had me going!!!

kristan can you send me copies of what and how you did it can you attach your flyers, letters whatever you used would be a great help thanks

Kristan said:
I have done fundraisers as a cooking show and a fundraiser show. I love doing them in January and July and we do it as a cooking show and auction off all the items earned. Just completed one for a sick little boy and a $1300 show ended with a $650 donation check !
Hi Kristan,
I would love to talk to you more about doing a fundraiser in January, I'm a new consultant in a new area soooo I would love to get my business out there as well as make contacts. Would love to hear your ideas since I'm thinking about doing a fundraiser sale for some of the spring high school teams in my area or even home daycares that do fun cooking activities with the kids Hope to hear from you soon,
Key

What is a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

A fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a unique opportunity for individuals or organizations to raise money by selling high-quality kitchen products. As a consultant, you will work with the organization to plan and execute a successful fundraiser.

How much money can I raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the products sold and the size of your organization. However, on average, organizations can earn up to 20% of their total sales in fundraising profit.

What products are available for fundraisers?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products that are perfect for fundraisers. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. Your consultant will work with you to choose the best products for your fundraiser based on your target audience and goals.

Do I need to have any experience to host a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, you do not need any previous experience to host a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and support to help you have a successful fundraiser.

How do I get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser, simply reach out to a consultant in your area. They will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful fundraiser. You can also visit our website to learn more and find a consultant near you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • tvwalsh72