• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Who is the new Pampered Chef consultant, Amy Robinson?

In summary, the conversation discusses the individual's inspiration for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, their background in cooking and kitchen products, how they plan on helping others with their cooking and kitchen needs, what sets Pampered Chef apart from other kitchen product companies, and how to get in touch with them for more information or to purchase Pampered Chef products. The individual has a passion for cooking and has been using and owning Pampered Chef products for 16 years. As a consultant, they offer cooking shows and workshops to demonstrate product use and share tips and recipes. Pampered Chef is known for their high-quality, durable, and innovative products and excellent customer service. Contact information can be found on the individual's Pampered Chef website or social media pages
Amy Robinson
My name is Amy Robinson. I'm a wife, and a mother of 2 boys. I have alway loved to cook since I was a little girl. My mom got me my 1st piece of Pampered Chef 16 years ago & loved it. It wasn't till I went to my 1st Pampered Chef party 6 years ago that I really fell in love with Pampered Chef & became a consultant almost 5 years ago.

Welcome, Amy! I hope you'll share your wisdom with us.

1. What inspired you to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

I have always loved to cook since I was a little girl. My mom got me my first piece of Pampered Chef 16 years ago and I loved it. It wasn't until I went to my first Pampered Chef party 6 years ago that I really fell in love with the products and decided to become a consultant almost 5 years ago.

2. What is your background in cooking and kitchen products?

As mentioned, I have been cooking since I was a child and have always had a passion for it. I also have experience using and owning Pampered Chef products for 16 years. As a consultant, I have received extensive training and education on all of our products and their uses.

3. How do you plan on helping others with their cooking and kitchen needs?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am committed to helping others by providing them with high-quality kitchen products and sharing my knowledge and expertise in cooking. I also offer cooking shows and workshops where I can demonstrate how to use our products and share tips and recipes.

4. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other kitchen product companies?

Pampered Chef is committed to providing high-quality, durable, and innovative kitchen products that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. Our products are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee and excellent customer service.

5. How can I get in touch with you for more information or to purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can contact me directly through my Pampered Chef website or social media pages. You can also attend one of my cooking shows or workshops to see our products in action and purchase them in person. I am always happy to answer any questions or provide recommendations for products that would best fit your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amy Hill
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kim R
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • ChefSBell