• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Chef Success

In summary, "New to Chef Success" is a closed Facebook group for new consultants of Pampered Chef to connect, share tips and advice, and ask questions about starting their business. To join, one must search for the group on Facebook and provide their consultant ID number for verification. Although primarily for new consultants, all consultants are welcome to join and participate. The group does not allow promotion of products or businesses, but members can share tips and advice related to Pampered Chef. There are guidelines for participation, which include being respectful and keeping discussions related to Pampered Chef. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in removal from the group.
Linda Reiter
Hello Everyone, my name is Linda Reiter. I've been with The Pampered Chef since September 2015. It's been a fun ride so far & I look forward to a long & prosperous relationship with the sharing of information and encouragement from others. Thanks for sharing!

Welcome to CS!

Welcome! What's your favorite part of being a PC Consultant?

1. What is "New to Chef Success"?

"New to Chef Success" is a forum for new consultants of Pampered Chef to connect with each other, share tips and advice, and ask any questions they may have about starting their business.

2. How can I join "New to Chef Success"?

To join "New to Chef Success", you can request to join the Facebook group by searching for it on Facebook and clicking the "Join" button. You will need to provide your Pampered Chef consultant ID number for verification.

3. Is "New to Chef Success" only for new consultants?

No, "New to Chef Success" is primarily for new consultants, but all consultants are welcome to join and participate in the group. It's a great way to connect with other consultants and share knowledge and experiences.

4. Can I promote my products or business in "New to Chef Success"?

"New to Chef Success" is a closed group, so only members can see what is posted. It is not a platform for promoting products or businesses, but you are welcome to share tips and advice related to Pampered Chef or your own experiences as a consultant.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in "New to Chef Success"?

Yes, there are guidelines for participating in the group, which can be found in the "Announcements" section. These guidelines include being respectful and supportive, not promoting products or businesses, and keeping all discussions related to Pampered Chef. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in removal from the group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • ChefSBell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Sous Chef