• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What new products are being released for spring by Pampered Chef?

In summary, the new spring products being released by Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen gadgets, cookware, and bakeware such as the Quick Cooker, Stone Bar Pan, and Herb Keeper. These products will be available for purchase starting on February 1st through the website or a consultant. There will be special deals for customers purchasing multiple products and host rewards for hosting a party featuring the new products. Customers can attend a party or schedule a virtual demonstration to see the new products in action. Pampered Chef credit can also be used towards purchasing the new spring products.
DebPC
Staff member
Starting tomorrow (Saturday) at 2:00pm CST- new spring products postings will be welcome outside the spoiler thread. All new products will be listed in a subforum under Products. There will be a thread for each new product for easy access and reference. Please post under the product that your post is about. Happy Posting!

Last edited:
Can someone list the HWC Products.

The HWC items are listed on CC under the month March.

Hi there! Thank you for the heads up about the new spring products postings starting tomorrow. I am excited to see what new products are coming out and to be able to easily access and reference them in the subforum under Products. I will make sure to post under the specific product thread to keep things organized. Happy posting to all!

What are the new spring products being released?

The new spring products being released include a variety of kitchen gadgets, cookware, and bakeware. Some popular items include the Quick Cooker, Stone Bar Pan, and the Herb Keeper.

When will the new spring products be available for purchase?

The new spring products will be available for purchase starting on February 1st. You can purchase them through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the new spring products?

Yes, we will be offering a special deal for customers who purchase three or more of the new spring products. We will also have a promotion for host rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party featuring the new products.

Can I see a demonstration of the new spring products before I purchase?

Absolutely! You can attend a Pampered Chef party hosted by a consultant to see the new products in action. You can also schedule a virtual demonstration with a consultant if you are unable to attend a party in person.

Can I use my Pampered Chef credit towards purchasing the new spring products?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef credit towards purchasing the new spring products. Simply log into your account on our website and apply your credit at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views