• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Reciepts - None Free This Time?

haven't watched the DVD yet. I have the CD that I'll listen to in my car.I...haven't watched the DVD yet. I have the CD that I'll listen to in my car.
ChefLauraW
Got my changeover kit today, WAHOO!!! I love it! :)

However, was looking over the paperwork tonight and noticed that it did not include any receipts. Usually they send a form telling which ones you want, write in or itemized, and they'll send it with your next supply order.

However, this changeover, they just explain there will be only one type of reciepts (the write ins - fine with me, I never used the other kind) but no freebies this time. Is this really true? I mean, I know, I use tons of them and 40 is really not even a drop in the bucket, but heck, free was free.
Help set me straight. THANKS!!!!:chef:

I also noticed this. Hopefully there will be an e-mail or future info about getting some free order forms.

Does it actually say that there will be no freebies?

Because I don't have my CO kit yet, but I did get a supply order this week, and included in it were 40 write-in receipts, and the Season of Success DVD....

So I just assumed I got those because they are just sending the first 40 free with your first supply order.....since we don't have to tell them any more which kind we want.

They have done away with the itemized rec't so there is no need for them to send us the freebies (they sent them so we'd get a smaple of each before we decided)

I think she means the 40 we get when we choose which kind we'd like. Seeing that there is only 1 kind, you'll get 40 free receipts when you submit your first supply order for the season.

I just placed a supply order so I'll see then if I get them. I don't use them so I didn't order any.

dianevill said:
I think she means the 40 we get when we choose which kind we'd like. Seeing that there is only 1 kind, you'll get 40 free receipts when you submit your first supply order for the season.

That's exactly what I meant; sorry I wasn't more clear earlier. To anyone who gets their supply order soon -- thanks for letting us know if you receive them.

Thanks again!:)

ChefLauraW said:
That's exactly what I meant; sorry I wasn't more clear earlier. To anyone who gets their supply order soon -- thanks for letting us know if you receive them.

Thanks again!:)

Well, I already posted...but for what it's worth - I got mine in my supply order.

Slight hijack...Becky, did you watch the Season of Success DVD? Was it worth the time, and if so, what did you like best?

dianevill said:
Slight hijack...Becky, did you watch the Season of Success DVD? Was it worth the time, and if so, what did you like best?

I've watched chapters of it - and actually what I liked the best were the tips on how to use the rubs. I also liked some of the recipe demos - good tips there too. I sort of picked through the chapters I thought would be interesting. I didn't watch any of the product ones - I can get the same info on the CD - and I can listen to that in my car.

Chef Chris, of course, is the one giving lots of good tips on the new spice rubs!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Chef Chris, of course, is the one giving lots of good tips on the new spice rubs!:D
That makes the tips double yummy. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefBeckyD
Chef Chris, of course, is the one giving lots of good tips on the new spice rubs!

That makes the tips double yummy.

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

ChefLauraW said:
Got my changeover kit today, WAHOO!!! I love it! :)

However, was looking over the paperwork tonight and noticed that it did not include any receipts. Usually they send a form telling which ones you want, write in or itemized, and they'll send it with your next supply order.

However, this changeover, they just explain there will be only one type of reciepts (the write ins - fine with me, I never used the other kind) but no freebies this time. Is this really true? I mean, I know, I use tons of them and 40 is really not even a drop in the bucket, but heck, free was free.
Help set me straight. THANKS!!!!:chef:

1/29 weekly bites:

Free Spring 2008 Sales Receipts
Your spring paperwork package includes a sample of the new spring 2008 sales receipt. You'll automatically receive 50 sales receipts free with your first supply order.

Do you need to enter a code for them on the supply order or do they automatically send them?

They automatically send them. Just place a supply order and you'll get them!

I just got a supply order yesterday and yes, they came with a pack of the new receipts.

1. What are the new recipes available in the latest Pampered Chef catalog?

The new recipes in the latest Pampered Chef catalog include a variety of dishes ranging from appetizers, main courses, sides, and desserts. Some of the popular recipes include honey mustard chicken, cheesy broccoli rice, and chocolate lava cakes.

2. Are there any gluten-free options in the new recipes?

Yes, there are several gluten-free options in the new recipes. These include dishes made with gluten-free flour, alternative grains, and no gluten-containing ingredients.

3. Will there be any discounts or promotions for the new recipes?

Unfortunately, there are no discounts or promotions for the new recipes this time. However, we offer special deals and discounts throughout the year, so be sure to keep an eye out for those.

4. Can I use my existing Pampered Chef products to make the new recipes?

Yes, most of the new recipes can be made using your existing Pampered Chef products. However, there may be a few recipes that require specific products, which will be mentioned in the recipe instructions.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in the new recipes?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan options in the new recipes. We have a wide range of recipes that cater to different dietary preferences and restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies