• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unpacking My New Director Package: Ready for Selling Season!

In summary, the director's box arrived and the new mandolin is really cool. The table linens are growing on the reviewer, but she's not a fan of the purple tiles. The baker and paper napkins are backordered, but the mandolin is in stock. The reviewer is disappointed with the selling month, but is excited for the fall.
ange13
I just got my director package today, and have already used the cutting board, 5" knife and played with the new mandolin.

I can't wait until the fall selling season!! and the table linens are growing on me. Not a big fan of purple.....

Now I need to go order my supplies!!

I'm SOOO jealous! Mine are probably going to arrive next week when we're gone!

I only got "box 1 of 2" of my Director's Boxes today - I am so frustrated!! All the stuff I was really excited about is in the OTHER box!!!

Me to Carolyn! The Cranberry Baker and the Mandolin and the knives are all in the other box!

The Cranberry Baker and the paper napkins are backordered.

We should get the baker in 7-10 days and the napkins before September 1.

They promise it won't be a long term problem.

I can't wait until I become a Dir and get this stuff!!! I earned the lowest level, but am happy I did that!

AJPratt said:
I can't wait until I become a Dir and get this stuff!!! I earned the lowest level, but am happy I did that!

Anne - you didn't earn the "lowest" level, you earned the first level! Positive thinking, girlie! :p

Yeah Anne- what she said! I earned the lowest level....NADA!!! :D

It was a bad selling month for me. *oh well*

Thanks for setting me straight! I think I'm too tired for all you positive thinkers!

ange13 said:
I can't wait until the fall selling season!! and the table linens are growing on me. Not a big fan of purple.....
QUOTE]

It's not purple, it's "eggplant". :D I totally agree. I heard at conference that "purple/eggplant is the new black". What's the matter with the old black? I liked it :)

Do NOT like the tiles Simple Additions. If they coordinated with the stripes and gave us some variety, that'd be nice. I don't like the lilac...my opinion...totally clashes.

I didn't care for the tiles or colors on anything. Then I asked my SIL what she thought of them. She said, "It reminds me of New Years." Hmmm... maybe all is not lost!

I'm dying to know, how is the new mandolin???

Personally, I think it will be a pain to always have to use the food holder - **gasp!**! I like to start my food without it, then use the food holder once I'm in the "danger zone".

Please - tell us what you think after trying it! :)

Actually I think the mandolin is really neat. You can still start your food the old way, but it fits into the "hopper" instead of free handing it. Then you can add the pusher downer thingy. I like it too because the way they have the hand placement can be used by righty and lefty's. It will take some getting used to, but overall I really like the style of it.

Oh, my husband used the 5" knife to cut his steak (he's calling it a steak knife now and thinks I should get a few more, hehehe) and it basically fell thru the meat. He made a huge deal over how sharp it is and that it feels really good in his hands, weightwise and all. yeah, one person sold on the idea! now if he would just tell all his friends :)

Thanks for sharing about the mandolin! It's so exciting to hear about the products - just can't wait to actually get them! :)

I've used my 5" knife and one of the new cutting boards. I LOVE those knives! It really did just "fall" through the chicken I was cutting. I received the Santuko knife today too and I can't wait to use that!:D

I'm VERY excited!! I also love the SA Medium Squares with the Cranberry rim. Sooo pretty. I like this better than the tile design.

I used the mandoline today and my food got jammed in it.....oh well! The knives are awesome though! I was so excited to get my first director's package!

I love the new colors and planning on painting my kitchen to match it. I think that they are very rich colors and match alot of people's decor. I just can't wait for my boxes!!!!

I cannot wait for my new products to arrive! I love the new colors this year better than last years fall colors! And I have to say I love the SA tiles, they are fun like confetti, great for a party!

What is included in the Director Package?

The Director Package includes a variety of essential tools and resources to help you kick off the selling season. This includes new product samples, catalogs, order forms, business supplies, and training materials.

How long does it take to receive the Director Package?

The Director Package will typically arrive within 7-10 business days after placing your order. If you do not receive your package within this time frame, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Do I need to pay for the Director Package?

Yes, there is a one-time fee for the Director Package. This fee covers the cost of the materials and resources included in the package. However, the investment is well worth it, as these tools will help you have a successful selling season.

Can I customize the contents of my Director Package?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific requests for customization of the Director Package. However, we carefully select the items included to provide the best support for our directors during the selling season.

What should I do if there is a problem with my Director Package?

If there is an issue with your Director Package, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We want to ensure that you have all the necessary tools and resources to have a successful selling season and will work to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kathie's Kitchen
  • chefjenibel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kreaser