• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Product Thoughts...join In.

In summary, Grill stone sounds really cool. Spiralizer looks neat- waiting for reviews. Gray stones- just don't know. It is a big color trend and they needed to move on from the cranberry. Cleaning cloths looks cool. I am anxious to try the new spritzer. I love the spritzer. I also have people wanting it. Tried out the Quick Cut. It worked great but it should have had a cross cut in it. I had to turn my veggies to make them smaller for what I wanted. Does anyone have a complete list with photos? I like the grill stone but for $80 I think I would rather buy a DCB or RCEDP since the grill stone isn
DebPC
Staff member
Grill stone sounds really cool.
I've been missing a burger press since we discontinued the yellow one- so that looks cool and price isn't too bad.. Spiralizer looks neat- waiting for reviews.
Gray stones- just don't know. It is a big color trend and they needed to move on from the cranberry.
I am anxious to try the cleaning cloths. I didn't think they would bring an oil spritzer back.

I love love the Spiralizer! Have already booked 3 shows for March to demo it.

I love the spritzer. I also have people wanting it. Tried out the Quick Cut. It worked great but it should have had a cross cut in it. I had to turn my veggies to make them smaller for what I wanted.

Does anyone have a complete list with photos?

I like the grill stone but for $80 I think I would rather buy a DCB or RCEDP since the grill stone isn't meant for stove top. I like the quick slice and the burger press. Great items for demo. Not sure about the Spiralizer. Good idea, not sure how to convince people to give up pasta and carbs. lol The gray stone ware is perfect for people who have stainless kitchens or for men who cook. I really do not care for the meat ball and slider basket. The new catalogs and updates to the website are great!

Oh...forgot to add, I am going to miss the pink HWC products. I sold a lot of those plus I am a Breast Cancer survivor so I was able to really make it personal.

I'm confused.....I'm trying to figure out if the Rectanglar Bakers are going to be available individually still? I see the set, and I see the LARGE baker in the new catalog, but not the medium or small (except in the set). In the Discontinued List they have ** indicating still available but just being restyled. Anyone know for sure?? I don't want or need a large baker, nor have room, but I wouldn't mind getting a small one. But if I can't get it in the gray (which is an odd color to me...I don't like it, at least not in print), then I'll want to get one in the cranberry before gone.I like the new slicer for veggies and such. I love my other ones. Sad to see them get rid of the mango slicer (I use mine alot..we love mangoes). I'm on the fence about the spiralizer....mostly because the price point. But I'm starting a new diet, so that might be just the thing to allow me to make some veggie substitutes in place of pasta and such. Looking forward to trying the new spritzer too...hate the recent one. Burger patty tool looks cool too! My DH is going to have a fit when I get more gadgets...as long as I use them and cook often, he won't care though. ;-)

AmyJo1026 said:
I like the grill stone but for $80 I think I would rather buy a DCB or RCEDP since the grill stone isn't meant for stove top. I like the quick slice and the burger press. Great items for demo. Not sure about the Spiralizer. Good idea, not sure how to convince people to give up pasta and carbs. lol The gray stone ware is perfect for people who have stainless kitchens or for men who cook. I really do not care for the meat ball and slider basket. The new catalogs and updates to the website are great!
I, for one, are one of those people who need to cut way back on the pasta. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE pasta but I have been focused on getting the excess weight off, and pasta has to be kept to a half cup. That's not a whole lot for a bulk eater like myself. So the spiralizer could not have came at a better time.

esavvymom said:
I'm confused.....I'm trying to figure out if the Rectanglar Bakers are going to be available individually still? I see the set, and I see the LARGE baker in the new catalog, but not the medium or small (except in the set). In the Discontinued List they have ** indicating still available but just being restyled. Anyone know for sure?? I don't want or need a large baker, nor have room, but I wouldn't mind getting a small one. But if I can't get it in the gray (which is an odd color to me...I don't like it, at least not in print), then I'll want to get one in the cranberry before gone.
I was wondering the same thing about the smaller sizes being offered separately. I agree, the way they footnote it, it definitely makes it sound like they are, but I did not see them on the product sheets you posted! I also don't want the set (already have the larger one) but might want one of the smaller ones. It makes no sense since the large one has been around forever - and many would not re-buy it in a set (I wouldn't think).

1. What is "New Product Thoughts...join In."?

"New Product Thoughts...join In." is a platform where Pampered Chef consultants can share their feedback and ideas for new products with the company. It allows consultants to have a say in the development of new products and helps Pampered Chef create products that meet the needs and preferences of their customers.

2. How can I join "New Product Thoughts...join In."?

In order to join "New Product Thoughts...join In.", you must be a registered Pampered Chef consultant. Once you are registered, you can access the platform through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I submit multiple product ideas on "New Product Thoughts...join In."?

Yes, you can submit multiple product ideas on "New Product Thoughts...join In." There is no limit to the number of ideas you can share with the company. However, we recommend focusing on quality over quantity and only submitting ideas that you truly believe in.

4. Will I receive credit for my product ideas on "New Product Thoughts...join In."?

While we value and consider all product ideas submitted through "New Product Thoughts...join In.", we cannot guarantee that your idea will be turned into an actual product. However, if your idea is chosen, you will receive credit and recognition for your contribution.

5. Is "New Product Thoughts...join In." confidential?

Yes, all product ideas shared on "New Product Thoughts...join In." are confidential and will only be viewed by Pampered Chef employees. We value your ideas and will not share them with any third parties without your consent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Tracy99