• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order New Fall Paperwork & Products | Access Past Issues of The Stir

In summary, Pampered Chef has released a new non-stick cookware line, a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, and an exclusive line of spice blends and sauces. To place an order, customers can use the website or contact their consultant. There is a 30-day return policy for unused or defective products. As a consultant, one can earn a 20% discount on all products, including the new ones, and may have the opportunity for additional discounts and bonuses. Special promotions and deals are also available for the new products, which can be found on the website or by contacting a consultant.
otisbg
Gold Member
Good morning! Does anyone know when new fall paperwork and products can be ordered? I know I read it somewhere but searched the whole website and found ZERO. Is there a place to find past issues of The Stir? TIA

Paperwork today, products August 1.

otisbg said:
Good morning! Does anyone know when new fall paperwork and products can be ordered? I know I read it somewhere but searched the whole website and found ZERO. Is there a place to find past issues of The Stir? TIA
You can find info under Tools & Quick Look for 2016 Fall/winter material update

What are the new products available from Pampered Chef?

The new products from Pampered Chef include our new non-stick cookware line, a variety of new kitchen tools and gadgets, and our exclusive line of spice blends and sauces.

How do I place an order for the new products?

You can place an order for the new products online through our website, or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant directly. You can also host a party and earn free products as a hostess.

What is the return policy for the new products?

Our return policy for new products is the same as our standard policy. You can return any unused or defective products within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Can I earn a discount on the new products if I become a consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn a 20% discount on all products, including the new ones. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to earn additional discounts and bonuses based on your sales and team's performance.

Are there any special promotions or deals for the new products?

Yes, we often offer special promotions and deals for our new products. These can include discounted prices, free shipping, or free bonus items with purchase. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefjenibel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • trps