• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Team with Megan?

In summary, joining the Pampered Chef team costs $109, which includes a starter kit worth over $450. The starter kit includes kitchen tools, business supplies, and access to a personal website. Previous sales experience is not required, as the team provides training and support. Earnings as a consultant depend on sales and team performance, with an average commission of 20-27% and potential bonuses. Consultants have the flexibility to set their own schedule and sell through in-person parties or online.
Megan cox
Hi! My name is Megan, and I recently signed as a Pampered Chef consultant, and I'm looking forward to growing my business.

Welcome to CS!

1. How much does it cost to join the Pampered Chef team?

It costs $109 to join as a Pampered Chef consultant, but this fee includes your starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of kitchen tools and products, as well as business supplies such as catalogs, order forms, and training materials. You'll also get access to your own personal website to sell products and manage your business.

3. Do I need to have previous sales experience to join the Pampered Chef team?

No, you do not need any previous sales experience to join. Our team provides extensive training and support to help you succeed in your business.

4. How much can I earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a consultant will depend on your sales and the size of your team. On average, consultants earn 20-27% commission on their sales, and can also earn bonuses and rewards based on their team's performance.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products on my own schedule?

Yes, one of the great benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant is that you can set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you'd like. You can also choose to sell through in-person parties or online through your personal website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies