• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to join the fun? Learn and grow with us as a new member and consultant!

In summary, Pampered Chef welcomes anyone to join as a consultant, regardless of background or experience. Benefits include flexible hours, the ability to work from home, discounted products, and the opportunity for income and career advancement. The cost to become a consultant is $109, which includes a starter kit with over $400 worth of products and supplies. Previous sales experience is not required, as training and support are provided. Even those with full-time jobs can join and build their business at their own pace.
Liz P
I can't wait to learn from you all and see what you do! Thanks for letting me join the fun!

Welcome to CS Liz!

Welcome! Lots of things here for you to use and learn from.

1. Can anyone join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

Yes, anyone can join Pampered Chef as a consultant! We welcome individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to join our team and start their own business.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant comes with a variety of benefits, including flexible hours, the ability to work from home, discounted products, and the opportunity to earn income and advance in your career.

3. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant is $109, but this includes a starter kit with over $400 worth of products and business supplies to help you kickstart your business.

4. Do I need to have previous sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not required to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide training and support to help you succeed in your new business venture.

5. Can I still join if I already have a full-time job?

Absolutely! Many of our consultants have full-time jobs or other commitments and still find success with Pampered Chef. Our flexible hours allow you to work around your schedule and build your business at your own pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm