• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Alter My Logo for Mailing Labels?

In summary, the purpose of creating a new logo is to refresh the brand image and make it more modern and relevant. The new logo will have a significant impact on the company's branding as it will be the visual representation of the brand. New mailing labels are being introduced to align with the new logo and branding and will ensure consistency in all customer communications. There will be no changes to the company's mailing address, and the new mailing labels will only feature the updated logo and branding elements. Customers can obtain the new mailing labels through their next order, by request, or by downloading and printing them from the company's website.
lt1jane
Gold Member
With the new logo, I had to update my mailing labels that I print out. I had to alter the logo slightly to look decent on the labels (their format would result in a tiny logo you couldn't see). All I did was put the logo on the left and the "Independent Consultant" on the right. I know they don't want you to alter the logos, but on mailing labels I don't see much of a choice.

Attachments

• Catalog small labels to fill in.docx
    662.9 KB · Views: 729
  • PC Labels to fill in.docx
    598.4 KB · Views: 729
thanks!!

No problem, I figure if I find them helpful, someone else may too. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Thank you for making my life a bit easier. Bless you.

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with having to update your mailing labels to accommodate the new logo. While it's important to follow the guidelines set by the company, I agree that sometimes practicality needs to come first. I'm glad you were able to find a solution that works for you. Keep up the great work as a Pampered Chef consultant!

What is the purpose of creating a new logo?

The purpose of creating a new logo is to refresh the brand image and make it more modern and relevant to current trends. It can also help to differentiate the company from competitors and attract new customers.

How will the new logo affect the company's branding?

The new logo will have a significant impact on the company's branding as it will be the visual representation of the brand. It will appear on all marketing materials, products, and communications, creating a cohesive and consistent brand image.

Why are new mailing labels being introduced?

New mailing labels are being introduced to align with the new logo and branding. It will ensure consistency in all customer communications and help to reinforce the new brand image.

Will there be any changes to the company's mailing address?

No, there will be no changes to the company's mailing address. The new mailing labels will only feature the updated logo and branding elements.

How can I obtain the new mailing labels?

The new mailing labels will be provided to all customers through their next order or by request. Alternatively, they can be downloaded and printed from the company's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristenccooks
  • amgreen66