• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring the Impact of the New Host Plan: Insights from Current Hosts

In summary, the new host plan is liked by hosts because they receive free products at the entry level.
DebPC
Staff member
I didn't know what to think of the new host plan when it was announced. But I've had several hosts on it and they all love the idea that all hosts get at least 1 1/2 price item.
What do you think now that it's been in effect for awhile?

I have been getting random catalog shows from a past host. She has someone ask her for a few things...she asks me for some catalogs and she manages to get to $150. But, it has always been close.Just this past April, once again, someone needed about $35 worth of products so she was going to try to get a few more orders. I was afraid she wouldn't make it to $200. She JUST did - but it was only by asking her sister to purchase something she was "saving" for later. So, on one hand, I was afraid it wasn't going to make a show (she almost said "forget it" but I told her to give it a couple weeks and see what happens), but on the other hand, she earned more than she ever had at the $150 catalog level. So, I think it is nice for the catalog hosts to get free products at the entry level.

Having done my own catalog show recently, I had forgotten the changes. When I started entering my host order, I was pleasantly surprised by how much I got!! i was used to getting the host special and that was about it.So speaking for myself as a host, I loved it! Hvent had the opportunity yet with other hosts, but other than the extra $50 level minimum, it has to be a win win. IMHO. :)

I should also say from a consultant's standpoint - it makes it SO much easier to have the rewards the same between cooking and catalog shows!And, it IS easier to explain the booking benefit. Not that it was difficult before, but I had a few hosts not quite understand "host special in the month that your friends holds her show" thing. "The host special that is available when your friend holds the show, will be available to you, too." Then the whole issue of the host getting multiple items at a certain level as the host special - but only one item available to the past host. Many times I would provide the host flyer to the past host so they could have all choices and prices. But then they would see the "save on 2 choices" above a certain level.SO...it is much simpler to explain!

I totally agree about explaining the party pick being soooo much easier! Plus I hated the host level 1 and level 2 thing also.

I like it. I think the half-price "future party pick" is great!

1. What is the New Host Plan?

The New Host Plan is a special offer for first-time Pampered Chef hosts, where they can earn extra rewards and discounts on products by hosting a cooking party with their friends and family.

2. How do I qualify for the New Host Plan?

To qualify for the New Host Plan, you must be a first-time host with a minimum of $150 in party sales and at least one booking from your party. This offer is only available for in-home parties.

3. What rewards can I earn through the New Host Plan?

As a new host, you can earn up to 15% in free products, 50% off one full-priced item, and exclusive host specials. The exact rewards will depend on the total sales from your party and the number of bookings you receive.

4. How long is the New Host Plan valid for?

The New Host Plan is valid for 30 days from the date of your party. This means you have 30 days to collect orders and additional bookings from your party to earn the rewards.

5. Can I combine the New Host Plan with other offers or discounts?

No, the New Host Plan cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn our regular host rewards, including free products and discounts based on your party sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • jimgass