• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resolve Declined Credit Cards: The New Feature on CC for Managing Your Business

The new Resolve Declined Credit Card feature is up on CC! If you have a declined credit card issue, you can now resolve it by calling HO. Mine shows all mine that have ever been declined since my 100th show. But, it was nice to be able to utilize it to resolve today's issues.
chefann
Gold Member
The new Resolve Declined Credit Card feature is up on CC!

Managing your business > My shows > Resolve Declined Payment Cards

Mine shows 2 from last year that I resolved, but not by having another card charged. Looks like I need to call HO to see if they can take them off the page.

Mine shows all mine that have ever been declined since my 100th show.
But, it was nice to be able to utilize it to resolve today's issues.

Mine says "No declined credit cards at this time. "

Flamingo said:
Mine says "No declined credit cards at this time. "

Lucky you!! :)

I shall go check mine just for the fun of it.

Dannyzmom, what does "Breezy" mean for you? :)

mine has no declined cards either!

dannyzmom said:
Mine shows all mine that have ever been declined since my 100th show.
But, it was nice to be able to utilize it to resolve today's issues.

Did it tell you right away if it was resolved? I thought about checking online for my last cc issue but needed to make sure it went through that day so I just called instead.

JAE said:
I shall go check mine just for the fun of it.

Dannyzmom, what does "Breezy" mean for you? :)

I don't know - it just felt right :)

So, I submitted a show about 2 weeks ago.
A customer's check bounced. I called HO immediately and they said show hadn;t shipped yet.
I called guest and she gave me a CC.
I called HO back and they switched her form of payment to her CC and credited me back the amount of her check.
Show shipped.
Items delivered while I was in DC.
I got a call TODAY from HO saying her CC was declined. WHAT?? Why did they ship her order if her CC was declined???
Now HO says I need to call her and resolve it.
HUH???

1. What is the "New Feature Active on Cc" on Pampered Chef?

The "New Feature Active on Cc" on Pampered Chef is a feature that allows consultants to easily track their customers' orders and preferences. It provides a more streamlined process for consultants to manage their customer base and provide a more personalized experience for their clients.

2. How does the "New Feature Active on Cc" work?

The feature works by automatically capturing and organizing customer information from orders placed through the consultant's personal website. It also allows consultants to access their customers' order history, product preferences, and contact information all in one place.

3. Can I customize the "New Feature Active on Cc" to fit my business needs?

Yes, the feature can be customized to fit your specific business needs. You can choose which customer information to capture and display, as well as set reminders for follow-ups and special occasions for your customers.

4. Is the "New Feature Active on Cc" available for all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the feature is available for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is accessible through the consultant's personal website and can be activated by following the instructions provided by Pampered Chef.

5. Are there any additional fees for using the "New Feature Active on Cc"?

No, there are no additional fees for using the feature. It is included in the consultant's subscription to Pampered Chef and can be accessed at no extra cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • kisrae
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melaniepc
  • cincychef