• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Fall/Winter 2015 Products Image

In summary, the new products being released for Fall/Winter 2015 include a new line of stoneware, a variety of new kitchen gadgets, and a new collection of holiday-themed items. The stoneware line features durable and versatile pieces perfect for baking, roasting, and serving. Additionally, the new kitchen gadgets range from simple tools to more specialized items, including fun and unique gadgets. There is also a new collection of holiday-themed items specifically for entertaining, including serving platters, bowls, utensils, and holiday cookie cutters. These products will be available for purchase starting in September through December.
Sj091484
I made this for anyone to use. It shows 90% of the New Products. Enjoy
Fall:Winter.jpg

Thank you for sharing!

!Wow, thank you so much for sharing this resource with us! It's always helpful to have a comprehensive list of new products available. I really appreciate your generosity in making this available for anyone to use. I'll definitely be checking it out and using it for my own shopping needs. Keep up the great work!

1. What are the new products being released for Fall/Winter 2015?

The new products being released for Fall/Winter 2015 include a new line of stoneware, a variety of new kitchen gadgets, and a new collection of holiday-themed items.

2. Can you tell me more about the new stoneware line?

Sure! The new stoneware line features durable and versatile pieces that are perfect for baking, roasting, and serving. The collection includes a rectangular baker, a pie plate, a loaf pan, and more.

3. What types of kitchen gadgets are included in the new products?

The new kitchen gadgets range from simple tools like a citrus press and a garlic peeler to more specialized items like a spiralizer and a pastry blender. There are also some fun and unique gadgets, like a pineapple slicer and a corn stripper.

4. Are there any new products specifically for holiday entertaining?

Yes, we have a new collection of holiday-themed items that are perfect for entertaining. This collection includes serving platters, bowls, and utensils with festive designs, as well as a set of holiday cookie cutters.

5. When will the new products be available for purchase?

The new Fall/Winter 2015 products will be available for purchase starting in September through December. Keep an eye out for them in our catalogs and on our website!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • CindysPChef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CindysPChef
  • PamperedK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies