• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Earning Requirements for Excellence Awards?

In summary, the new earning requirements for Excellence Awards vary depending on the specific award category, but generally require outstanding performance, achievements, commitment to excellence and leadership. The change in requirements was prompted by a desire to recognize and reward true excellence, and the evaluation process may include reviewing professional achievements, leadership abilities, and impact on industry or community. These new requirements apply to all Excellence Awards and to meet them, individuals should strive for excellence, make notable contributions, demonstrate strong leadership skills, and carefully review award-specific eligibility criteria.
I got my June consultant news today. I noticed they upped the sales requirements for the Excellence awards to $60,000. :money: I have hit well over the requirement this year so it isn't a huge concern, I was just surprised, it looks like everything else stays the same.

I noticed that too!

Of course they did. Since they gave us double in June. No sense making it too easy on us.

When you think about it, it's extra for this year but honestly not double for next. It's still just 12 months to earn it in 2012 the way I figure it. Hasn't it always been 12 months?

No what I meant was that we get points in June for both this year and next year.

What are the new earning requirements for Excellence Awards?

The new earning requirements for Excellence Awards vary depending on the specific award category. However, in general, recipients must have demonstrated outstanding performance and achievements in their field, as well as a commitment to excellence and leadership.

What prompted the change in earning requirements for Excellence Awards?

The change in earning requirements for Excellence Awards was prompted by a desire to recognize and reward individuals who have truly excelled in their respective fields. The previous requirements were seen as outdated and did not accurately reflect the level of excellence that should be celebrated.

How will the new earning requirements be evaluated?

The new earning requirements for Excellence Awards will be evaluated through a rigorous selection process, which may include a review of the nominee's professional achievements, leadership abilities, and impact on their industry or community. The final decision will be made by a panel of judges or experts in the relevant field.

Do the new earning requirements apply to all Excellence Awards?

Yes, the new earning requirements apply to all Excellence Awards, regardless of the specific category or organization presenting the award. This ensures a consistent standard of excellence and fairness in the selection process.

How can I ensure that I meet the new earning requirements for an Excellence Award?

To meet the new earning requirements for an Excellence Award, you should strive for excellence in your field, make significant contributions to your industry or community, and demonstrate strong leadership skills. It is also important to carefully review the specific requirements for the award you are interested in and ensure that you meet all eligibility criteria.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Kelly8