• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to join the Pampered Chef community and rock your first show?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen products and tools. They specialize in making cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for their customers. To become a consultant and join their community, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit their website to sign up. As a consultant, you can earn commissions and discounts on their products, receive training and support from their team, and have the flexibility to work on your own schedule. To host a show, you can reach out to a consultant or visit their website to schedule a date. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. Your first show as a Pampered Chef consultant may feel overwhelming, but their team
KRISTY SIMARD
hello everyone! I am new to the pampered chef community and am just preparing for my first show! I'm very excited to hit the road running!

Welcome to CS Kristy!

Welcome to Chef Success and to an exciting time with Pampered Chef.

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen products and tools. We specialize in making cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for our customers.

2. How do I become a consultant and join the Pampered Chef community?

To become a consultant and join our community, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit our website to sign up. Our team will provide you with all the necessary tools and support to get started.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn commissions and discounts on our products, receive training and support from our team, and have the flexibility to work on your own schedule.

4. What is the process for hosting a Pampered Chef show?

To host a show, you can reach out to a consultant or visit our website to schedule a date. Your consultant will help you plan the menu and invite guests. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show.

5. What can I expect from my first show as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your first show may feel overwhelming, but our team will provide you with all the necessary training and support. As a new consultant, you will have the opportunity to introduce our products to your guests, build relationships, and start earning income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheririce