• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef Consultant: Tips for Hosting Your First Show!

In summary, "Never Been to a Show" is a song by The Mountain Goats released in 1995. It was written by lead singer John Darnielle and falls under the indie rock genre with elements of lo-fi and folk music. The lyrics describe the experience of someone who has never been to a live show before and has been covered by other artists such as Andrew Jackson Jihad, The Hold Steady, and The Front Bottoms.
nashaynelson
I am a new consultant (just got my kit in the mail today!) and have never been to a show. For some reason I was never able to attend any that I was invited to (with the exception of going with my mother when I was a child, I am 28 now). I decided to become an Independent Consultant with Pampered Chef because I am a single stay at home mom of a two year old and have not been able to find work in the area that we recently moved to. I love being in the kitchen and LOVE Pampered Chef products so it seemed like a no brainer! I have already booked a few shows, have completed all the online training courses in CC but still not exactly sure how the flow of the party is supposed to go. Any advice?

Keep it simple. Do a "practice" show first with one or two friends who you trust to help you learn. My first show I had three friends over and I told them that I didn't care if they ordered, I wanted their opinion. Not only did I get their feedback and advice, but I also got enough in sales for my first show! Be honest about what you do and don't know, and most importantly, have fun! Good luck nashaynelson.

Thanks JanisF! My first shows are with close family and friends and I have been researching here and youtube for ideas, but knowing that they are not strangers will definitely help my nerves :)

1. What is "Never Been to a Show"?

"Never Been to a Show" is a song by the American rock band, The Mountain Goats. It was released in 1995 as a part of their album, "Sweden".

2. Who wrote "Never Been to a Show"?

The song was written by the lead singer and guitarist of The Mountain Goats, John Darnielle.

3. What genre does "Never Been to a Show" fall under?

"Never Been to a Show" is classified as an indie rock song, with elements of lo-fi and folk music.

4. What is the meaning behind the lyrics of "Never Been to a Show"?

The lyrics of "Never Been to a Show" describe the experience of someone who has never been to a concert or a live show before, and their feelings of isolation and longing to be a part of the crowd.

5. Has "Never Been to a Show" been covered by any other artists?

Yes, "Never Been to a Show" has been covered by several artists, including Andrew Jackson Jihad, The Hold Steady, and The Front Bottoms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • SamanthaNicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Senkimekia