• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Tuxedo Brownie Recipe?

In summary, you can make the tuxedo brownie recipe gluten-free by substituting all-purpose flour with a gluten-free flour blend or almond flour/coconut flour. You can use any type of chocolate for the recipe and add nuts or other mix-ins. The brownies can be stored at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer. You can also make them ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator or freezer in an airtight container.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
I don't have the cookbook this is in and one of my new customers asked for it.:) I would like to give it to her and use it maybe myself. Could anyone help with the recipe? I appreciate it!

Tuxedo Brownie Cups
1 package (19-21 oz) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make mix)
2 squares (1 oz each) white chocolate for baking
2 tablespoons milk
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
fresh berries (optional)
orange zest, mint leaves, melted semi-sweet chocolate for baking (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325. Spray cups of deluxe mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to directions for cake-like brownies. Using small scoop, fill each cup 2/3 full. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are set (do not overbake).
2. Remove pan to cooling rack. Immediately press tops of brownie with tart shaper to make indentations. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Loosen edges and gentle remove the brownies from pan. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining batter.
3. Microwave white chocolate and milk, uncovered on high 1 minute; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
4. Pipe mixture into cooled brownie cups using the Easy Accent Decorator (or other piping tool). Arrange berries on top. Garnish as desired. Place in airtight container and refrigerate 1-3 hours before serving.

Thanks Shana! I'll pass that on to my friend/customer!

1. How do I make the tuxedo brownie recipe gluten-free?

To make the tuxedo brownie recipe gluten-free, you can substitute the all-purpose flour with a gluten-free flour blend. You can also use almond flour or coconut flour for a grain-free option. Just make sure to follow the same measurements and baking instructions.

2. Can I use a different type of chocolate for the tuxedo brownie recipe?

Absolutely! You can use any type of chocolate for the tuxedo brownie recipe, such as dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or white chocolate. You can also mix and match different types of chocolate for a unique flavor combination.

3. Can I add nuts or other mix-ins to the tuxedo brownie recipe?

Yes, you can add chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or any other mix-ins to the tuxedo brownie recipe. Just be sure to fold them in gently before pouring the batter into the baking pan.

4. How do I store the tuxedo brownies?

The tuxedo brownies can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days. You can also store them in the refrigerator for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Just make sure to let them thaw before serving if frozen.

5. Can I make the tuxedo brownie recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the tuxedo brownie recipe ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve. You can also freeze the brownies after they have been baked and cooled, and then thaw them before serving. Just be sure to store them in an airtight container.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mlpatch
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mlpatch
  • footballchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
LoriLions
  • cochef