• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Trade Double Grill for Double Griddle

In summary, a double grill is a raised cooking surface used for grilling, while a double griddle is a flat surface used for cooking breakfast foods. While a double grill can be used for breakfast foods, it may not produce the same results as a double griddle. It is possible to trade in a double grill for a double griddle, and the benefits of using a double griddle include a larger cooking surface, even heat distribution, and versatility. No special tools or ingredients are needed for using a double griddle, but using a non-stick spray or oil can be helpful.
higoobs
Gold Member
Please contact me..... I have a brand new unopened double burner grill willing to trade for a double burner griddle

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

What is the difference between a double grill and a double griddle?

A double grill is a cooking surface with raised ridges, usually used for grilling meats and vegetables. A double griddle is a flat surface with no ridges, typically used for cooking pancakes, eggs, and other breakfast foods.

Can I use a double grill for cooking breakfast foods?

Yes, you can use a double grill for cooking breakfast foods, but it may not produce the same results as a double griddle. The ridges on the grill may affect the texture and appearance of the food.

Can I trade in my double grill for a double griddle?

Yes, you can trade in your double grill for a double griddle. Please contact our customer service team for more information on our trade-in program.

What are the benefits of using a double griddle?

A double griddle provides a larger cooking surface for making multiple servings at once, and it is versatile for cooking a variety of foods. It also allows for even heat distribution and easy flipping of food.

Do I need any special tools or ingredients for using a double griddle?

No, you do not need any special tools or ingredients for using a double griddle. However, using a non-stick cooking spray or oil can help prevent food from sticking to the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • towerbabel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • heather223
  • Products and Tips
Replies