• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble with Cookie Press? Parchment Paper Tips Needed!

In summary, to assemble your cookie press, make sure all parts are clean and dry, insert the desired disc, screw the top onto the bottom, and fill with dough. To clean, disassemble and wash with warm soapy water. To prevent sticking, use the right consistency dough and lightly dust the disc with flour. You can also use the press for other treats and to get evenly shaped cookies, apply consistent pressure, keep at a 90-degree angle, and tap lightly after each cookie.
irishpamperedchef
I have a show tonight and I am using the cookie press, I've used it at home with no problem except when the stone was hot they wouldn't stick. so I just used another one.But at the show I'm using only one. Someone told me to use parchment paper but I have never worked with it before. Any tips would be so helpful.
Thanks,

I attached a file I got a few years ago that should help you out.

Attachments

• Cookie Press Success.doc
    159 KB · Views: 295
Thank you!! That's great.

Here's two more files

Hope they are hopeful

Got these files from here

~

Attachments

• Cookie Press Recipes 001.doc
    31 KB · Views: 276
  • Cookie Press Tips.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 282
I tried using parchment paper over the holidays and the cookies wouldn't stick. Once I took it off, they stuck just fine to the stone

1. How do I assemble my cookie press?

To assemble your cookie press, first make sure all parts are clean and dry. Then, insert the desired disc into the bottom of the press. Next, screw the top of the press onto the bottom, making sure it is securely attached. Finally, fill the press with cookie dough and you are ready to start pressing!

2. What is the best way to clean my cookie press?

The best way to clean your cookie press is to disassemble it and wash each part separately with warm, soapy water. Make sure to dry each piece thoroughly before reassembling. Do not put any parts in the dishwasher.

3. How do I prevent my cookies from sticking to the press?

To prevent your cookies from sticking to the press, make sure to use dough that is the right consistency. It should be soft enough to easily press through the disc but not too sticky. You can also lightly dust the disc with flour before filling the press.

4. Can I use my cookie press for anything other than cookies?

Yes, you can use your cookie press to make other treats such as savory crackers or cheese straws. Just make sure to use a different disc and adjust the dough consistency accordingly.

5. How do I get evenly shaped cookies from my press?

To get evenly shaped cookies, make sure to apply consistent pressure when pressing the dough through the disc. Also, try to keep the press at a 90-degree angle to the baking sheet. You can also tap the press lightly on the sheet after each cookie to help release it from the press.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jeanlewis13
  • lbalks