• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last-Minute Trifle Ideas for Your Party Tomorrow

In summary, a trifle is a layered dessert that typically includes cake, fruit, custard, and whipped cream. It can be made gluten-free by substituting certain ingredients, and can also be made in advance. Different types of cake can be used and the ingredients can be customized to create a unique trifle.
farmgirl1213
have a party tomorrow and was set up to make the cappacino chocolate trifle; now the hostess has called and wants to do something different. would still like to do a trifle....any new ideas out there? thanks!

Did you look in the Trifle recipe book? Go to the files and do a search. Harriet put together a book that has a whole bunch of recipes.

new to the website; i went to files, put in trifle, recipes come up, but i don't see anything with harriet.....am i looking incorrectly?

awesome! thank you!!!!

You are welcome

Thanks for posting that, Jamie. I was too lazy earlier to bother finding the thread. :)

It was no problem I'm glad I could help.

My director is doing the Jerk Chicken Salad in her trifle bowl.

What is a trifle?

A trifle is a layered dessert typically made with cake, fruit, custard, and whipped cream. It can also include other ingredients such as jam, chocolate, or nuts.

Do you have any trifle recipes that are gluten-free?

Yes, we have several trifle recipes that can be easily made gluten-free. You can substitute gluten-free cake or cookies for the traditional cake layers, and use gluten-free custard or pudding mix.

Can I make a trifle in advance?

Yes, trifle is a great make-ahead dessert. You can prepare the different layers ahead of time and assemble the trifle before serving. It is best to assemble the trifle no more than 24 hours before serving to ensure the cake stays moist.

Can I use a different type of cake for the trifle?

Absolutely! While traditional trifle recipes call for sponge or pound cake, you can use any type of cake you prefer. Chocolate, angel food, or even brownies make great alternatives.

Can I substitute ingredients in a trifle recipe?

Yes, you can customize the ingredients in a trifle recipe to your liking. For example, you can use different types of fruit, swap out the custard for pudding, or add in different flavors such as chocolate or coffee. Feel free to get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Aun
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • Kelly8