• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Evites! I Messed Something Up!

In summary, to edit an Evite that has already been sent out, log in to your account, go to your "My Events" page, and click on the "Edit" button. You can also add new guests to an Evite after it has been sent by selecting the event, clicking on the "Edit" button, and adding new guests. To delete an Evite, log in to your account, go to your "My Events" page, and click on the "Delete" button. If you accidentally sent the Evite to the wrong email address, you can fix this by editing the event and re-sending it to the correct address. If you are not receiving any RSVPs, check that your guests are receiving the
SusanBP0129
Hi!
I was just attempting to send evites on the website for my host.
Somehow the whole paragraph got deleted and I am unable to retrieve it!! :confused: :eek:
Can someone cut & paste the verbage for me, please?
It's the part right after "Hi Jane,"
TIA!!

Is this what you want?

A Kitchen Show® is a unique experience you won't find anywhere else. You'll enjoy fun with friends, learn new ideas and recipes, and enjoy delicious food at my Show! Plus, you'll see how our world-famous products make your job easier in the kitchen, whether you're preparing a meal for one, ten or twenty!

Teresa:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! You're a lifesaver!! :)

1. How do I edit an Evite I already sent out?

To edit an Evite that has already been sent out, you will need to log in to your account and go to your "My Events" page. From there, you can select the event you need to make changes to and click on the "Edit" button. This will allow you to make any necessary edits and then re-send the Evite to your guests.

2. Can I add new guests to an Evite after it has been sent?

Yes, you can add new guests to an Evite after it has been sent. Simply log in to your account and go to your "My Events" page. Select the event you want to add guests to and click on the "Edit" button. From there, you can add new guests and send the updated Evite to all guests.

3. How do I delete an Evite?

To delete an Evite, log in to your account and go to your "My Events" page. Find the event you want to delete and click on the "Delete" button. This will permanently remove the Evite and all associated information from your account. Please note that this action cannot be undone.

4. I accidentally sent the Evite to the wrong email address. How can I fix this?

If you have sent the Evite to the wrong email address, you can easily correct this by logging in to your account and going to your "My Events" page. Find the event in question and click on the "Edit" button. From there, you can remove the incorrect email address and add the correct one. Be sure to click "Save" and then re-send the Evite to all guests.

5. I am not receiving any RSVPs. What should I do?

If you are not receiving any RSVPs for your event, there could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure that your guests are actually receiving the Evite and that it is not going to their spam or junk folder. Additionally, double check that you have entered the correct email addresses for your guests. If the issue persists, you can contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb's A Cookin'
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jrstephens