• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help W/ School Fundraiser

In summary, the conversation was about a person seeking suggestions on a fundraising plan for a local elementary school trip. They are considering using a fundraiser show or a catalog show, and are thinking of offering incentives for students who collect a certain amount in sales. There was also mention of raffles for free and discounted products. One person had a suggestion to turn in the fundraising show as a catalog show and offer a host special for students who collect a certain amount in sales. They also mentioned keeping items for cash and carry and using them as on-hand stock for last minute purchases.
leshelman
Gold Member
I need some suggestions on what to do!

I have been planing to introduce a fundraising plan to the local elementary school. The fifth graders are going on their annual Washington D.C. Trip. Each student has to pay quite a bit of money so this is what I have came up with:
Submit using PCs Fundraiser Show- Instead of advertising 10% or 15% of ALL sales will be donated to the organization I am going to say that 10% or 15% of each students total sales will be donated to the school and deposited into their TRIP Account. And I'm thinking of maybe offering an extra 5% (from my personal commission) for any student collecting more than $250 or maybe even $500 in orders???
OR
Submit using PCs Catalog Show- I will donate a certain percentage to each students account based on what amount they have sold just like above but it will be a bit lower percentage about 5% or 10% because I expect to have about $1,000 OR MORE hopefully!! in sales and my commission would be like 20% ($1 to $750) 22% ($750 to $1250) 23% ($1250 to $2500) and so on, as listed in the Consultant Agreement Guide.
If using the Catalog Show I will take the Free Product Value and break it down into a couple of maybe $50 Free Product Raffles and each chance will be $2 or $4??? and the same for half price and discounted products. One person will win the Host special for the month also.

Suggestions and comments would be AWESOME!!!

THANKS!

Sounds like a good plan....read the fine print when using fundraising option show from PC. I always turn in my fundraising shows as a catalog show and offer if a student collects $400 in sales, the parent can choose a host special and put their order down as the host. All monies collected are the same. If I need to have items for cash and carry, I keep the product for my on hand stock (not required to do this as a consultant). Always around the holidays I get many calls for any items on hand for last minute purchases. Good Luck. If you want me details, please contact me directly. Thanks!

1. Create a kick-off event: Organize a fun event at the school to launch the fundraiser. This could be a carnival, a talent show, or a themed party. Charge an entrance fee and use the proceeds to kick-start the fundraising efforts.2. Sell custom merchandise: Work with the school to create custom merchandise like t-shirts, water bottles, or tote bags with the school's logo or mascot. These items can be sold to parents, students, and community members to raise funds for the trip.3. Host a bake sale or car wash: These traditional fundraising methods are still effective and can be organized with the help of parents and students. You can also add a twist by having a themed bake sale or a car wash with a fun theme.4. Partner with local businesses: Reach out to local businesses and ask if they would be willing to donate a portion of their sales to the school trip. This could be a percentage of sales on a specific day or a donation for every customer who mentions the fundraiser.5. Utilize social media: Use social media to promote the fundraiser and reach a wider audience. Share updates, photos, and videos of the fundraising efforts to encourage more donations.6. Offer a service auction: Ask parents, teachers, and community members to donate their services (e.g. tutoring, lawn care, house cleaning) and auction them off to raise funds for the trip.7. Host a trivia night: Organize a trivia night at the school or a local venue and charge an entrance fee. You can also sell snacks and drinks to raise additional funds.8. Set up an online donation page: Create a page on a crowdfunding website or on the school's website where people can make donations easily. Share the link on social media and encourage people to donate.9. Partner with a local restaurant: Many restaurants have fundraising programs where they will donate a portion of their sales to a cause. Reach out to restaurants in the community and see if they would be willing to host a fundraiser night for the school trip.10. Encourage student involvement: Get the students involved in the fundraising efforts by having them come up with creative ideas, setting goals, and tracking progress. This will not only increase their motivation but also teach them valuable skills in fundraising and teamwork.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser for a school?

Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser for your school can have several benefits. First, it allows your school to earn a percentage of the total sales as a donation. Second, it provides a fun and unique way for students, parents, and staff to support the school. Third, Pampered Chef products are high-quality and can make great gifts for friends and family, making it easier to reach your fundraising goals.

How does the Pampered Chef fundraiser work?

The Pampered Chef fundraiser works by hosting an online party where supporters can shop for products and have them shipped directly to their homes. The party will run for a set amount of time, during which the school will earn a percentage of the sales. Pampered Chef will handle all order processing and shipping, making it a hassle-free fundraiser for your school.

Are there any incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, there are incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Depending on the total sales, the school can earn free products, discounts, or even cash bonuses. There are also incentives for individual supporters, such as discounts on their orders or free products with qualifying purchases.

How can I promote the Pampered Chef fundraiser to ensure its success?

To promote the Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can use various methods such as social media, email marketing, flyers, and word of mouth. Pampered Chef also provides customizable marketing materials to help you spread the word. It's also essential to involve the school community, such as parents and staff, in promoting the fundraiser to reach a wider audience.

How long does it take to receive the donations from the Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The donations from the Pampered Chef fundraiser are typically received within 4-6 weeks after the party ends. This allows enough time for all orders to be processed and shipped. If there are any delays, Pampered Chef will communicate them with the school and provide updates on the donation amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• namredus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates